LOLA cosmetics, anyone????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's the one brand I have not had much exposure to and I am curious if anyone uses it and what are some of the best products?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by gamaki It's the one brand I have not had much exposure to and I am curious if anyone uses it and what are some of the best products?
Thanks in advance!

I have a lot of Lola cosmetics from when I worked at Sephora, but I haven't gotten around to using a lot of them because I'm a MAC gal at heart
icon_redface.gif
hehe. One of my favorite Lola products are the Creme Stick Blushes (I have all three: Monte Carlo, St. Tropez, and Marseilles), they give a nice dewy finish, and the colors are rich, yet sheer (they double as a nice lip stain too~!). Let me know about what specific products you'd like to know about and I'd be happy to share (I'll just have to break them out of my traincase... I think one of the reasons I don't use them too much is because they're at the very bottom.. hehe!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I like this brand a lot :icon_love Unfortunately, I only have their Key Chain Lip Gloss.. a too cute and tiny for words product!
icon_lol.gif

P39577_hero.jpg

Just this summer I bought a couple of their collections from my local Ulta. I love the pressed powder blush got. I think the powder e/s are so-so. I swapped one away because it made me look like I'd had a hard night. (A coral color with tiny sparkles), but that was just a bad color choice for me. (A reason not to buy pre-selected and bundled items.) I also swapped another lipstick for the same reason. (Do you see an on-going theme here?) The lip glosses are nice. They have a minty taste. The lip liner pencil was really nice -- soft so it doesn't tug your lip to deposit color.

I have never tried anything from LOLA yet but I would like to. I've been wanting to try their cake mascara for about 2 years now, and I heard their l/g are really nice. This brand is definitely on my "to buy" list
smile.gif

I only have their lipglosses, and I love them! Want to try the other products, just havn't gotten around to it yet.

never used LOLA products..

Originally Posted by FairyRave I have never tried anything from LOLA yet but I would like to. I've been wanting to try their cake mascara for about 2 years now, and I heard their l/g are really nice. This brand is definitely on my "to buy" list
smile.gif

I've seen it at Ulta, but I've never tried it. I think Jasmine (Haloinrvrse) uses it, and from what I heard - she likes it
wink.gif

I had one of their e/s before but i swapped it away. To be honest i preferred my MAC shadows and they are cheaper too!

Latest posts

Back