lola

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
any must haves or opinions on lola cosmetics? there are no reviews in the review center.
frown.gif
i have my eye on the cake mascara (ive never used one before) and the blush sticks.

LOL, the new feature worked well here

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

any must haves or opinions on lola cosmetics? there are not reviews in the review center.
frown.gif
i have my eye on the cake mascara (ive never used one before) and the blush sticks.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse any must haves or opinions on lola cosmetics? there are not reviews in the review center.
frown.gif
i have my eye on the cake mascara (ive never used one before) and the blush sticks. I've never used Lola's products, but cake mascara is great, b/c you can load so much on to the brush. Not very portable (you've gotta have water to add to it), but worth a try I say! It's fun to use too, for the throwback to old Hollywood glamour.
smile.gif

Jas, I've only tried a powder blush & l/s from the line. I must say that it's quite impressive for Victoria Jackson (from the infomercial days 10+ years ago).

Blush is really tiny--about the size of a 1/2 dollar--but densely pigmented. A small dab w/a quality brush is all you need to apply on skin. I ended up swapping it away, b/c I wasn't fond of the color I chose, but was pleased. As for the l/s, I was equally impressed. Very creamy & pigmented. Has a bit of a glossy effect which is nice.

Overall, check it out. Buy through beauty.com b/c they offer no tax & free shipping after $49. Plus, if you buy through ebates, you get a 6% rebate. Don't forget, I posted a coupon link for $20-off your $150+ order through beauty.com, so add stuff to your bag, including stuff from drugstore.com.

Oopsie Jasmine.. i forgot to chime in here. I've only ever tried their e/s & as Gail said already about their blushes its TINY. The one i had "spoiled pink" wasn't very pigmented but it did last about 7/8 hours on my lids. Thats my only opinion about them
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back