lolita lempicka

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
hey guys,

I find this perfume at costco in rancho cucamonga. The perfume was 36.99 I got this perfume in 3.4 oz this perfume is one of my favorites. Fresh, Sweet Oriental, Vanilla. Created in 1997, Lolita Lempicka is a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. A fragrance of contrasts; baroque and contemporary, curvaceous and strong, enclosed in an apple shaped bottle. With a liquorice accord comprising of aniseed, violet, vanilla and praline with a floral oriental harmony of ivy, iris, amarena, tonka bean, vetiver, and musk. Lolita Lempicka is elegant and voluptuous

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
2
i used to have that perfume. i really liked it. very sweet smell, but not too overbearing and loud. i love the apple shaped bottle.


 
Joined
Sep 8, 2005
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by jamie18meng hey guys, I find this perfume at costco in rancho cucamonga. The perfume was 36.99 I got this perfume in 3.4 oz this perfume is one of my favorites. Fresh, Sweet Oriental, Vanilla. Created in 1997, Lolita Lempicka is a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. A fragrance of contrasts; baroque and contemporary, curvaceous and strong, enclosed in an apple shaped bottle. With a liquorice accord comprising of aniseed, violet, vanilla and praline with a floral oriental harmony of ivy, iris, amarena, tonka bean, vetiver, and musk. Lolita Lempicka is elegant and voluptuous

Wow thats a great price! I think I paid $80 for mine at Sephora...I'll have to check my costco!!ThanksAmanda
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
I love that perfume! It's a little on the expensive side... but I actually just got Britney Spears' Fantasy - which kind of smells like it


 
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
352
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Gimme a smell, Jamie
I have the bottle at home.
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
0
You are such a piggie poo Tony...hahaha


Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Gimme a smell, Jamie
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
575
Reaction score
1
Location
Michigan
Which one do you think smells better the Fantasy or Curious? I have the Curious one of my favorites. I am almost out, wonder if I should try the new one or not.

 
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
2,046
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by butterflyblue Which one do you think smells better the Fantasy or Curious? I have the Curious one of my favorites. I am almost out, wonder if I should try the new one or not. Me personally, I don't like Curious at all. But I just smelled Fantasy two days ago and I love it. But I don't think it smells like Lolita Lempicka, which I adore!

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Really? For some reason that's the only thing that came to mind when I smelled it.
I love Fantasy... so pretty


 
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
2,046
Reaction score
0
Funny huh? I smelled the new Calvin Klein Euphoria and it smells just like Thierry Mugler Angel to me.

 
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I thought Romero Britto was almost exactly like Angel. It's such a popular scent now. I love Lolita Lempicka, but only in cold weather. Funny, eh? I'm ready to break out all my warm and spicey stuff for the cool weather. Currently LOVING my Givenchy Organza Indecence and Casmir by Chopard. You'd probably like these as well. They are all orientals.

 
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
2,607
Reaction score
3
I dont remember what is smells like anymore
but I think the bottle is really pretty

 
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
575
Reaction score
1
Location
Michigan
Romero Britto-is the smell sweet? You said it is like Angel-is it more of the sweet side,or powdery? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Skila_Skila I thought Romero Britto was almost exactly like Angel. It's such a popular scent now. I love Lolita Lempicka, but only in cold weather. Funny, eh? I'm ready to break out all my warm and spicey stuff for the cool weather. Currently LOVING my Givenchy Organza Indecence and Casmir by Chopard. You'd probably like these as well. They are all orientals.
 

Latest posts

Top