lolita lempicka

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys,

I find this perfume at costco in rancho cucamonga. The perfume was 36.99 I got this perfume in 3.4 oz this perfume is one of my favorites. Fresh, Sweet Oriental, Vanilla. Created in 1997, Lolita Lempicka is a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. A fragrance of contrasts; baroque and contemporary, curvaceous and strong, enclosed in an apple shaped bottle. With a liquorice accord comprising of aniseed, violet, vanilla and praline with a floral oriental harmony of ivy, iris, amarena, tonka bean, vetiver, and musk. Lolita Lempicka is elegant and voluptuous

i used to have that perfume. i really liked it. very sweet smell, but not too overbearing and loud. i love the apple shaped bottle.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by jamie18meng hey guys, I find this perfume at costco in rancho cucamonga. The perfume was 36.99 I got this perfume in 3.4 oz this perfume is one of my favorites. Fresh, Sweet Oriental, Vanilla. Created in 1997, Lolita Lempicka is a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. A fragrance of contrasts; baroque and contemporary, curvaceous and strong, enclosed in an apple shaped bottle. With a liquorice accord comprising of aniseed, violet, vanilla and praline with a floral oriental harmony of ivy, iris, amarena, tonka bean, vetiver, and musk. Lolita Lempicka is elegant and voluptuous

Wow thats a great price! I think I paid $80 for mine at Sephora...I'll have to check my costco!!ThanksAmanda

I love that perfume! It's a little on the expensive side... but I actually just got Britney Spears' Fantasy - which kind of smells like it
wink.gif

You are such a piggie poo Tony...hahaha
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Gimme a smell, Jamie
smile.gif

Which one do you think smells better the Fantasy or Curious? I have the Curious one of my favorites. I am almost out, wonder if I should try the new one or not.

Originally Posted by butterflyblue Which one do you think smells better the Fantasy or Curious? I have the Curious one of my favorites. I am almost out, wonder if I should try the new one or not. Me personally, I don't like Curious at all. But I just smelled Fantasy two days ago and I love it. But I don't think it smells like Lolita Lempicka, which I adore!

Really? For some reason that's the only thing that came to mind when I smelled it.
wink.gif
I love Fantasy... so pretty
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Funny huh? I smelled the new Calvin Klein Euphoria and it smells just like Thierry Mugler Angel to me.

I thought Romero Britto was almost exactly like Angel. It's such a popular scent now. I love Lolita Lempicka, but only in cold weather. Funny, eh? I'm ready to break out all my warm and spicey stuff for the cool weather. Currently LOVING my Givenchy Organza Indecence and Casmir by Chopard. You'd probably like these as well. They are all orientals.

Romero Britto-is the smell sweet? You said it is like Angel-is it more of the sweet side,or powdery? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Skila_Skila I thought Romero Britto was almost exactly like Angel. It's such a popular scent now. I love Lolita Lempicka, but only in cold weather. Funny, eh? I'm ready to break out all my warm and spicey stuff for the cool weather. Currently LOVING my Givenchy Organza Indecence and Casmir by Chopard. You'd probably like these as well. They are all orientals.

Latest posts

Back