London Hauling

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great haul Lea!

How's the Shu Purple Masquerade duo? It looks lovely!

Originally Posted by Bhav Great haul Lea!How's the Shu Purple Masquerade duo? It looks lovely!

I haven't had chance to try it yet. To be honest I'm not sure what to do with it. I'll probably try it out this weekend and see.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I haven't had chance to try it yet. To be honest I'm not sure what to do with it. I'll probably try it out this weekend and see. I look forward to seeing your pics with it!Did you have fun in London then?!

Originally Posted by Bhav I look forward to seeing your pics with it!Did you have fun in London then?!

Yeah, I did. I think it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Everyone is so busy and in such a rush to get to places. I think it's a bit too big for me to cope with as well. I do like that you have so many department stores though, and I got to see a lot of handbags I'd only dreamed of before.

Originally Posted by Trisha great haul Lea!! LOL
Lau, Becca used to be in Brum, in Space NK but Becca was pulled outa all Space NKs a while back!

I wish Shu would come to Brum tho, i'd love to work for them!! x

Trisha,Your post got me curious, would you leave Stila if Shu came to where you lived? Is Shu a better company to work for?

Originally Posted by Trisha i have no idea what its like to work for Shu, i'd just love to wear the pretty colours! LOL
Its great working for an EL owned company, we do get treated well, and the discount doesnt hurt either!

Ah ha! We don't have Shu anywhere near me so I have no idea what the products are like! Perhaps I'll have to take a peek on Ebay!......
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back