London Hauling

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well as you know yesterday Trisha and I went to London. I didn't buy too much, but here's what I got:

MAC Isabella Blow l/s

Shu Uemura 8 pan palette

Shu Uemura Purple Masquerade e/s duo

Shu Uemura e/s in P Purple 710 and P Blue 610

Becca Loose Powder in Bisque

Becca LSC in Sand

I'll edit this post and add more detail later if I get chance. I've got to go and do some marking first then sort the photos out.

Sounds fab Lea! Cant wait to see pics of it. Did ye have a good day?

Originally Posted by Laura Sounds fab Lea! Cant wait to see pics of it. Did ye have a good day? I didn't get to take too many pics because we were so busy, i think one of the girls from the other board took a few though. I will post them later and put some more details up.
London was Okay, but if I could get Shu, and Becca in Birmingham I'd rather go there.

You'll have to get in contact with Shu & Becca and tell them to get their asses to Brimingham ASAP!

Lea, you've got a great haul. Enjoy your new stuff post pics when you get a chance
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I didn't get chance to take too many pics and the ones I took of people seem to have got warped. Unfortunately in the UK you can't take pictures inside shops without permission first so I couldn't get pics of any of the counters.

So here's a pic of Hyde Park

and here are pics of what I bought

(the 2 shu shadows in the top left hand corner of the palette are ones I already had).

shu colours look soooo pretty!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Lealabell I didn't get chance to take too many pics and the ones I took of people seem to have got warped. Unfortunately in the UK you can't take pictures inside shops without permission first so I couldn't get pics of any of the counters.

(the 2 shu shadows in the top left hand corner of the palette are ones I already had).

Originally Posted by lilla shu colours look soooo pretty!! :icon_love The purple one is gorgeous. I haven't tried the new blue one on my eyes yet, but I did try it on the back of my hand. Maybe next weekend I'll manage a couple of FOTDs.

Ohhh Lea nice haul!!!:icon_love

The Shu's e/s looks so good!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell I didn't get chance to take too many pics and the ones I took of people seem to have got warped. Unfortunately in the UK you can't take pictures inside shops without permission first so I couldn't get pics of any of the counters.

Yay we can see you Sophia.

I think you'd love Shu e/s if you could get them. They do fab colours, but with a similar quality to Stila.

I'm in love with the P Purple 710, and I'm going to try out the P Blue 610 tomorrow.

Lea I really want to try them I always say next time I'll buy one but they're so expensive,they costs 23 euros while Mac and Stila 14 euros!! So I always buy cheepier but i will try one some time!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Yay we can see you Sophia.
I think you'd love Shu e/s if you could get them. They do fab colours, but with a similar quality to Stila.

I'm in love with the P Purple 710, and I'm going to try out the P Blue 610 tomorrow.

Yay Sophia, you're sooo pretty! I didn't know they were so expensive over there. Shu is expensive here too but not that much
icon_eek.gif
I pay around $21 plus shipping.

Originally Posted by Sophia Lea I really want to try them I always say next time I'll buy one but they're so expensive,they costs 23 euros while Mac and Stila 14 euros!! So I always buy cheepier but i will try one some time!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Nilufer but I noticed that I look to pinky on the photo, it must be the light,or the bad camera!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes Shu is a very expensive brand here, it's almost 26 $ for one e/s!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Yay Sophia, you're sooo pretty! I didn't know they were so expensive over there. Shu is expensive here too but not that much
icon_eek.gif
I pay around $21 plus shipping.

great haul! let us know how you like the LSC. i mentioned in trisha's thread i like mine so far. i'm curious how you like it
smile.gif

What a nice haul! I wish I could go shopping in London! I miss London. I've been there only once and loved it. I shopped for makeup back then too and would love to go there again someday.

Originally Posted by Jennifer great haul! let us know how you like the LSC. i mentioned in trisha's thread i like mine so far. i'm curious how you like it
smile.gif
So far I love it. But, I need to give it a few weeks before I can tell. i loved GA LSF when I bought it, but then it got a bit crappy and made my skin look flaky.

Originally Posted by Sophia Lea I really want to try them I always say next time I'll buy one but they're so expensive,they costs 23 euros while Mac and Stila 14 euros!! So I always buy cheepier but i will try one some time!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Get everything you can from Stila, then fill in the colour gaps with Shu because the quality is much better than MAC.

Latest posts

Back