London Underground Explosions..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you hear from them soon Meariel.. Have you tried ringing the polish embassy in London? Irish people are ringing the irish embassy & supposedly they're doing a great job getting people in touch with their loved ones.

Well... this is fucking terrible! America will stand with the UK as they are tight allies and friends. Our hearts go out to you all over seas in the UK. We hope you are all OK.

This is precisely why we need to STAY on the OFFENSIVE just like we are, instead of pulling out of Afghanistan and Iraq and sitting back while we WAIT for more of these to happen.
icon_frown.gif
icon_evil.gif

Dear Friends.

I am sad for you today. I know what you are going thru, the shock and horror cannot be explained. As part of the World Trade Center Effort, I know how others felt and saw the despair. I hope you know that we here and all over have you all on our minds and in our hearts..

Love and hugs,

lauryn

Originally Posted by MacForMe

Dear Friends.
I am sad for you today. I know what you are going thru, the shock and horror cannot be explained. As part of the World Trade Center Effort, I know how others felt and saw the despair. I hope you know that we here and all over have you all on our minds and in our hearts..

Love and hugs,

lauryn

Yep, did you see the other thread going for this?

Originally Posted by MacForMe Dear Friends.

Love and hugs,

lauryn

Thanks Lauren.

Yes this has been a nightmare.Edinburgh has been plagued with violence and is jam packed, everywhere i go there is police, even today at the hair salon they had to phone the police! Someone had put a note through the door talking about Iraq and the twin tower's and stuff and when i was getting my hair done the police where there taking the note.

Even Thomas has had trouble getting things delivered within and outwith Edinburgh.Just as well Maire-Line is not coming until August as the town is packed and therse not a very nice atmospehere.

Oh and Tony, according to the news reports here, President Bush told us not to expect any favours from America! His exact words were Tony Blair will do what her has to for the Scotish people, as i will for the American people, but on the news we were told that PB will not be giving us (uk) any favours.(whatever that's all about).

A lot of people here in the UK are against the war in Iraq and so am i. Lets hope the G8 LIVE8 Summit will bring some positive changes.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep, did you see the other thread going for this? Ugh- no i missed it.. Feeling a little blonde.. This london issue has me remembering the WTC and how hard it was for me being there and part of the rescue effort.. i am a little off today.. im sorry for dup'ing.. my bad..
icon_redface.gif

Don't worry about it! At least you were thinking of people in London! Wello done for being part of a resuce team before, no wonder your upset today, it will be a reminder. Youve been brave helping save lives so you deserve a pat on the back.

Originally Posted by MacForMe

Ugh- no i missed it.. Feeling a little blonde.. This london issue has me remembering the WTC and how hard it was for me being there and part of the rescue effort.. i am a little off today.. im sorry for dup'ing.. my bad..
icon_redface.gif

No problem, Lauren
smile.gif
We'll just merge these together....
Thanks for expressing concern for our UK friends...

How sad, they said here, that some Islamic group is now claiming responsibility

this shit is really getting old, like gwen said. we've all moved on and yet they're still at it. sometimes i wish i could just tell them to get a life.

i'm just outside of NYC (20 mins.) and my sister had to walk at least 10 miles to get home from school (NYU) when the transportation stopped 9/11. if it was bad for her, i couldn't imagine how bad it must've been for everyone else.

i hope these people (al-qaeda) rot and burn in hell. i also hate how they're putting such a bad name on muslims. albanians are 80% muslim and none of them are like this, yet they're doing it in the name of allah. my ass. nice excuse.

i'm so glad sarah and bhav and all the other UKers are okay.

i was just watching the news and they said they terrorists are going all over europe. i hope they're stopped before they go anywhere else.

Originally Posted by Trisha Bhav & sarah84 are from London, cant think of who else is.
Lea is in Brum.

There are now reports of stuff happening in Brighton and Swindon.

I know this is a terrible thing to say, but im so glad im not at work today.

Where i work would be a prime target for terrorists x

Hi, i am in Edinburgh (waving) Where do you work Trish? You are in Birmingham aren't you?

I hope and pray that it all stops. KamakaziArie,are you coming to London for a holiday in Feburary?

i'm glad all of you uk-ers are ok.

sometimes i just want people to bomb all of those countries that are fighting. but i know there are a lot of innocent people there, and other terrorists are obviously around the rest of the world causing problems.
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif

I have been watching CNN almost nonstop since noon. this is all so sad, when is it gonna stop? they´ve been talking about how Italy and Poland are at high risk of being attacked by terrorists now too.

and I heard a government building in Poland was on fire around noon, but they didn´t report more on that on Austrian TV. so I guess that was just a coincidence. I was already scared there were other cities being attacked at the same time
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline I hope and pray that it all stops. KamakaziArie,are you coming to London for a holiday in Feburary?
Just her and our dad are going for her first time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KamakaziArie I'm A little freaked But I still really wanna go. Well one thing we cant let these maniacs do is stop us from living our lives.Its sad that this is going on but we have to stay strong and show them that we will not be defeated!!!!!

Maybe those terrriosits would change if we introduced them to mac,lol just a thought!!!

Latest posts

Back