London Underground Explosions..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope everyone here and their families are ok! It's such a tragedy... when will it all end?!?!
frown.gif

There are so many sick people in this world, what have all these innocent people being killed in these terroists attacks doen to anybody?? NOTHING ahh makes me so angry and think it's just an awful world we live in.
icon_evil.gif

I have read that there were two explosions in Coventry and Brimingham, so Trisha if you read this I really hope your ok.

On a more lighter note I love this Icon
14_1_106.gif
reminds me of one of my fave songs, ever since I first heard it on American Idol I fell in love with it :icon_love

This just brings back so many horrible memories from 9-11 and living just a few minutes away from there.

I'm sending my prayers out to all this has affected. May all those that have passed rest in peace. It's always the innocent that suffer from such cowardly acts of the despicable.

I'm so sad to hear about these tragedies!! My heart goes out to all you ladies across the pond. I hope everyone's friends, family and neighbors are ok!!

Originally Posted by Meariel Oh, fire in goverment building in Poland was accident. A reason was connected with renovation working- you know what I mean? I have no idea how to say it in english
smile.gif

But I heard about bomb in Budapest, in mall. Do you know something about it?

no, haven´t heard about anything from budapest. austrian news are slow though
redface.gif

Maerial glad everything is ok with your friends.

You work in the bullring?? what a great shopping centre I love it there.

Some of the shops around where I live like at our local shopping centre were closed today only really tesco's that stayed open.

Uk Mut ladies, hope you're okay, and all your friends and families, it's so unfortunate for those who were involved
frown.gif

stay strong, keep your heads up and be vigilant
icon_exclaim.gif

I am so glad to hear that you are all ok. Its makes me sick to my stomach when things like this happens. Please be safe and know that we are all here for you if you need to vent or talk.

36_2_80.gif

I agree with everything you said Jennifer! These bad apples are just making the rest look bad. They need to turn their pitiful lives into better and useful findings for better future!!!.

Originally Posted by Jennifer this shit is really getting old, like gwen said. we've all moved on and yet they're still at it. sometimes i wish i could just tell them to get a life.
i'm just outside of NYC (20 mins.) and my sister had to walk at least 10 miles to get home from school (NYU) when the transportation stopped 9/11. if it was bad for her, i couldn't imagine how bad it must've been for everyone else.

i hope these people (al-qaeda) rot and burn in hell. i also hate how they're putting such a bad name on muslims. albanians are 80% muslim and none of them are like this, yet they're doing it in the name of allah. my ass. nice excuse.

i'm so glad sarah and bhav and all the other UKers are okay.

i was just watching the news and they said they terrorists are going all over europe. i hope they're stopped before they go anywhere else.

Trisha, be safe and well! My heart goes to everyone in England
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
. I will be praying for you all there.

Originally Posted by Trisha Yes sweetie, i work in Selfridges in the Bullring.
Charmaine Selfridges would never lose a days money trust me, it would take a lot for us to close, and as long as we are open, i have to go in x

To all you UK residents on MuT, my thoughts and prayers are with you. My daughter once asked me what I was doing on the computer and I told her I was talking to some of my friends in my "make up club". She asked if we got together sometimes and I said no actually we've never met, some even live very far away in other countries. Well she didn't think that was weird at all, she just took it for what it was, and she thought it was really cool. So anyway, I guess my point is I do consider you friends and I just hope with all my heart that you are ok and stay ok!!!

I was so sad to hear that, what a tragedy, my thoughts to all this has affected
icon_cry.gif

I was shocked as well, when I watch the news on local TV in Japan.

I heard that it was a suicide bombing. It was sad and horrible news, reminds me with 9/11.

My husband now is freaking out and begging me not to study abroad.

I hope all UK MUT-ers are safe and this tragedy will be in my thoughts.

People in Japan are now worried that, Japan will be the next terrorist target.

It makes me sad and sick to my stomach to hear what the terrorists have done now in London. What is it they believe they are accomplishing? They are ignorant cowards. My heart and condolences go out to all that were affected by the tragedy.

icon_cry.gif

Thanks Trish, I saw her post at the FODT posts I am glad you're safe and back home.

Originally Posted by Trisha Shes not from London, shes OK! xx

Originally Posted by Trisha Hey sweeties.
A large part of Birmingham city centre has been evacuated as intelligence reports have been received x

Dont worry if you dont see me on much xxx

Please take care of yourself and you family.
36_1_67.gif

Back