Lonely

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need someone to talk to..... My hubby got a new job that makes him go away for days.... and i am lonely. He has been gone since yesterday and I help but hink of him all the time. It makes me crazy and sometimes I call out his name, forgetting that he is gone, and noone answers. I wait by the phone; he calls when he can, but thats not enough for me...... i miss soooooo much. The house is to quite.. the bed is to empty..... uuugh!

sorry to hear that hun...do you work also? If not maybe you could travel with him sometimes?

I do... i work a few days out of the week. I will travle some with him, but not right now. My son is sick and doesnt need to out and about. Plus he scheduled to be gone till 15th...uuugh...and thats only if everything goes as planned. and i cant leave my dogs for that long.

Aw! I feel for you. I had a really hard time when I was on days and my hubby worked nights. He was gone before I got home at night and I left before he woke up.

Can he talk? Do you call each other much?

Get yourself a vibrator. It's every sensible girls best friend. Or is that not the kind of lonely you are talking about! HAHHA

He cant talk on the phone most of the day...... He drives an 18 wheeler for Halliburton and he is not to talk on the phone while operating the it or the machinery. so that leaves when he gets breaks, and after work. But then he soo tired all he wnats to is sleep. This is what he has worked since yesterday when he left....left the the work yard at 2:30 a.m. drove all the way the mississppi from texas, worked until 3:30 p.m., then today he had to be there at 3:30 a.m. and the first time i spoke to him was at 1:30 and hadnt finished for the day. I have to say, i am wondering if it will be worth it?

Quote:
Get yourself a vibrator. It's every sensible girls best friend. Or is that not the kind of lonely you are talking about! HAHHA__________________

HA HA HA HA .......hhhhmmmmmmm!
Yes and no...... i got one, i need to find it. Havent needed it in a long while.

i'm sorry
frown.gif
i'm glad he's home now! yay!

i'm getting married soon and my fiance works on a rig, so he works offshore 2 weeks and home for 2 weeks. i'm moving 1,000 miles to be with him and he has family there, but i know i'll be lonely when we get married
frown.gif
i'm dreading that part.

Latest posts

Back