Long but interesting Quiz!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SEX I.D.. find out how your mind works!

Some researchers say that men can have 'women's brains' and that women can think more like men.

Find out more about 'brain sex' differences by taking the Sex ID test, a groundbreaking experiment designed by a team of top psychologists

Click HERE to do start the test!

You weren't kidding when you said this was long!

I scored 0, exactly in the middle -- apparently my brain is half male, half female
wink.gif

I thought it was interesting that I got a perfect score on the test where you had to mentally rotate the 3-D blocks (in part 6), and they suggested that people with high scores in this category have an engineering or science background, which certainly fits me!
biggrin.gif
When I took an IQ test in high school, my highest subscore was also on a similiar spacial abilities test. However I didn't do as well on the "angles" test (the first test) and even scored below the women's average, which is funny because I figured the results would be similar since it is also spacial abilities!

Originally Posted by girl_geek You weren't kidding when you said this was long!
I scored 0, exactly in the middle -- apparently my brain is half male, half female

I did warn you!! I was 50% on the female side. I meant to save the info so i could read over it properly after but i forgot & there's no way i'm doing that quiz again!! Might try it again on Monday

Back