Long Lasting eye liner!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are looking for a black I would suggest MAC fluidliner "Blacktrack" or if you looking for something a little cheaper or different color you can try Maybeline's 24 hr tattoo color stay they have different colors but it works wonders with staying on your eyes ,It's a shadow cream but can be used as a fluid liner as well ..hope this helps a little .

Kiyota Pugh MUA

Have you tried setting your liner with a matching eyeshadow? Yes, it can be done on the waterline. What about Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes products? They come in pencils & gel/cream type liners. I'm personally not the biggest fan of MAC's fluid lines. If I was going to shell out that much money for a cream liner, I'd go with Makeup Forever's products. They truly do not budge in any way once applied. I also very recently picked up a new liner from Too Faced called Perfect Eyes Wayerproof Eyeliner. It comes in about 5 or 6 really vivid colors, the black one I tested in Sephora glided on so softly & pigmented I couldn't believe it, and once it set it wouldn't budge. Not cheap, though. I think it was around $22 or so in Canada. Other pencil products that I've tried which work really well & stay put all day are the NYX Slide On Glide On waterproof liners. They've never failed me. I like them far more than Urban Decay's liners & they're much cheaper. As for cheaper gel type liners, I have found ELF's cream liners to also stay put really well & to be waterproof. I picked mine up for $3 each in Target. They're well pigmented & do not run when exposed to water. They're also very much smudge proof.

If u want something inky black and won't budge, I'd go for Urban Decay Perversion, the pencil. They also have a liquid liner of the same name but I haven't tried their liquid liners. As far as drugstore, I like Maybelline Unstoppable. It's a self-sharpening pencil and it works very well. I've heard good things about the NYX Slide On Glide On pencils, but I haven't tried them myself.

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If u want something inky black and won't budge, I'd go for Urban Decay Perversion, the pencil. They also have a liquid liner of the same name but I haven't tried their liquid liners. As far as drugstore, I like Maybelline Unstoppable. It's a self-sharpening pencil and it works very well. I've heard good things about the NYX Slide On Glide On pencils, but I haven't tried them myself.
I second this! Urban Decay liners do not budge.  I have trouble wiping them away at the end of the day!

Latest posts

Back