Long Lasting Foundation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have oily skin and throughout the day my foundation disapears on me
icon_evil.gif
is there any foundation out there for oily skin that lasts for atleast up to 8-10 hours??

I heard that EL double wear is good for long lasting foudation. It's for all skintype.

I've never try it though. You, might want to try the sample first.

Originally Posted by sugersoul I have oily skin and throughout the day my foundation disapears on me
icon_evil.gif
is there any foundation out there for oily skin that lasts for atleast up to 8-10 hours?? Prescriptives Virtual Matte and Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Compact foundations are both good for oily skin and stay put. I like Prescriptives color selection better, but Bobbi Brown's lasts longer (Prescriptives can last me 12 hours, where Brown's has lasted me 20 hours). The trick with oily skin is to make sure to set the foundation with a good powder after applying. Laura Mercier loose powder is great for setting foundation (they even make a portable size so you can keep it handy on hot days).

I've seen lots of raves for EL Doublewear. I have the same problem u do so, I plan on purchasing the EL Dblwear and mixing it with my other foundations to see how it works.

I agree with Estee Lauder Double Wear. I swear my makeup looks the same at night as it does when I first put it on in the morning. Coverage is great as well.

Try the new foundation from Lancome. its called Teinte Idole Ultra, its supposed to last up to 14 hours and is oil free. ive heard it is very good.

i've never tried doublewear, so i can't comment on that, but why not trying a primer? i've noticed my foundation's been staying on A LOT longer since i've bought the laura mercier one. i don't even need to use powder to set.

If you're looking for something cheaper try revlon colorstay or loreal's new infallible. I like both and they both stay on all day for me. I have oily t-zone. And if you buy them from rite-aid or CVS you can take it back if you don't like it.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

try revlon colourstay the stuff just doesnt budge, it lasts alllllday long. Its what im using at the mo

I'm voting for EL Doublewear too. I've been through almost every foundation on the market and this has to be the best one (for me anyway!). Lasts all day on my combi skin & maked my skin look flawless

Latest posts

Back