Long time...no post!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
icon_smile.gif

It has been a long time since I have been here. I hope everyone is doing well!

Since so much time has past, here are a few images of some of the work that I have done since I have been away. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Truecolor_5093.jpg

(makeup/hair-Candace Corey, model-Jenn, phtg-Fred Ramirez for Skin Inc magazine....it comes out this month!)

6305-310.jpg

(makeup/hair/styling by Candace Corey, model by Wings agency, phtg-Monty for CC&C for Lucire magazine)

KadeMarina_s_0993.jpg

(makeup/hair-Candace Corey, model-Marina, phtg-Kade for photographers workshop)

Candace Corey

Makeup/Hair/Body Paint

www.candacecorey

hi and welcome back!

i love it! what did you use on her lips in the first pic?

Originally Posted by candacecorey

Hello everyone!
icon_smile.gif

It has been a long time since I have been here. I hope everyone is doing well!

Since so much time has past, here are a few images of some of the work that I have done since I have been away. I hope everyone enjoys it!

Truecolor_5093.jpg
(makeup/hair-Candace Corey, model-Jenn, phtg-Fred Ramirez for Skin Inc magazine....it comes out this month!)

6305-310.jpg

(makeup/hair/styling by Candace Corey, model by Wings agency, phtg-Monty for CC&C for Lucire magazine)

KadeMarina_s_0993.jpg

(makeup/hair-Candace Corey, model-Marina, phtg-Kade for photographers workshop)

Candace Corey​
Makeup/Hair/Body Paint

www.candacecorey

There you are! Happy to have you back!

WOW these photo;s are amazing! Well Done and WELCOME BACK Girl
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I particularly like the 3rd photo.
claps.gif
They are all stunning.

wow! that looks great! what kind of makeup do you use?

Thanks everyone. I am glad you like them.

Liz...I use all different kinds of makeup depending on what I have to do, and what I have to work with. Each image was a different cosmetic company, due to the job that I had to do.

Candace Corey

Makeup/Hair/Body Paint

www.candacecorey

Originally Posted by candacecorey Nothing. They do have a lipstick that is that shade, but it had a little shimmer in it, and I wanted her lips to be matte.
Candace Corey

www.candacecorey.com

wow, i'd kill to have that color lips!

Jennifer, are you talking about the FIRST picture....which is this....(the one for Skin Inc.)
Truecolor_5093.jpg

or do you mean the LAST picture with the burgundy lips?....(the one I did for the photographer's class)

KadeMarina_s_0993.jpg
?

The first one has Sothy products. The other one was hand mixed by me from 3 different lip colors. I mixed a Fuschia, Burgundy and red lipstick together with a touch of black to make it.

Candace Corey

Makeup/Hair/Body Paint

www.candacecorey

Originally Posted by candacecorey Jennifer, are you talking about the FIRST picture....which is this....(the one for Skin Inc.)
or do you mean the LAST picture with the burgundy lips?....(the one I did for the photographer's class)

?

The first one has Sothy products. The other one was hand mixed by me from 3 different lip colors. I mixed a Fuschia, Burgundy and red lipstick together with a touch of black to make it.

Candace Corey

Makeup/Hair/Body Paint

www.candacecorey

That is a really good nude color!
wink.gif
where can you find Sothy??

yep, i meant the first one!

hm, never heard of sothy. will have a look. thanks!

Latest posts

Back