Look-a-likes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also think Vanilla Sky looks like Christina Ricci or Winona Ryder.

Wasn't able to copy your pic, Vanilla!

It makes so much fun to read all your entries. I totally agree with most of the look a likes. That´s so funny! My absolutely favourite one is our Avril twin!

Ashley, on that picture you look so damn beautiful. The hair cut looks so cute on you. Your hair look more curly right now; did you straightened it in the older pic? Looks so fantastic!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany It makes so much fun to read all your entries. I totally agree with most of the look a likes. That´s so funny! My absolutely favourite one is our Avril twin!
Ashley, on that picture you look so damn beautiful. The hair cut looks so cute on you. Your hair look more curly right now; did you straightened it in the older pic? Looks so fantastic!
icon_wink.gif

Hehe thanks! Yeah Back then, I had shorter hair, so I straightened it more often. Now that my hair is MUCH longer, I like to wear it curly
smile.gif
and plus it takes about an hour and a half to straighten it at the length it is now!
icon_surprised.gif

gosh! you all do look like the celebrities! especially the lady who looks like martine mcuetchson i looooovvveeeeddd the film love actually! hugh grant...phewwwww im a gunna faint.....erm enough of this now, i dont know who i look like and unfortunately none of you can tell me either becaue i cant even load my picture up on here, it keeps saying 'its too big' and ive downsized it to minute like...but erm no luck! oh well, but im having fun looking at you all!

carry on look-a-likes!

;-)

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 wow - it's weird, everyone does resemble their "twins".
wink.gif
Gwen, you remind me of someone.. but I cant' think of her at the moment, but It'll come to me...
Ash - did you cut your hair???

boy am i curious to who!lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Everyone tells me I look like the British Actress Martine McCutcheon (Love Actually!) But besides that....who do ya'll think I look like?
This is me....(In this picture...I can see it....normally I can't LoL)

ashley.png

martine200.jpg

OMG I love your hair straightened!

I've been told a bazillion times that I look like Claire Danes. However, I think people tell me this because my personality is a lot like her Angela character from My So-Called Life. I don't really see much resemblance.

I've also been told several times that I look like Cameron Diaz. I'm only about a foot shorter!

I see the resemblance between you and Claire Danes.

BTW, I loved My So Called Life.

Originally Posted by Marisol I see the resemblance between you and Claire Danes. BTW, I loved My So Called Life.

omg i was soooooooo obsessed with that show...not to mention jared leto, he's so hot (still) and i can barely contain myself when i see him in a magazine!

Originally Posted by spazbaby omg i was soooooooo obsessed with that show...not to mention jared leto, he's so hot (still) and i can barely contain myself when i see him in a magazine! I have the one and only season on DVD and I watch it from time to time. Jordan Catalano was so hot.

Originally Posted by spazbaby omg i was soooooooo obsessed with that show...not to mention jared leto, he's so hot (still) and i can barely contain myself when i see him in a magazine! OMG Jared Leto!!! He is so hot. And his band, "30 Seconds to Mars" is SO hot. His voice is like....wicked sexy!
And you DO looke like Claire Danes!

he always needed a serious shower in my opinion... Jared Leto always seems a little bit greasy for my taste, lol...

And I absolutely don't look like ANYONE but me... There was once a girl who lived in my town whom people said I looked so much like, a few of my friends actually walked up to her and were like "Hey Leila..." But that is about it...

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons OMG Jared Leto!!! He is so hot. And his band, "30 Seconds to Mars" is SO hot. His voice is like....wicked sexy!
And you DO looke like Claire Danes!

Hmmmmm I knew he was in a band but I've never listened to them...maybe I should start!
And thanks...I love Claire!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh yeah you look like Claire Danes! LOL the majority rules, I guess!

Originally Posted by spazbaby Hmmmmm I knew he was in a band but I've never listened to them...maybe I should start! Yeah they were/are called 30 Seconds to Mars. I think I have one of their songs on my comp. They weren't that bad, I have to admit it...
claps.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess he always needed a serious shower in my opinion... Jared Leto always seems a little bit greasy for my taste, lol...
And I absolutely don't look like ANYONE but me... There was once a girl who lived in my town whom people said I looked so much like, a few of my friends actually walked up to her and were like "Hey Leila..." But that is about it...

He does sometimes look greasy...but that's ok cuz I wouldn't mind washing him daily. Maybe more than once daily. Maybe more than washing.

You do look like Claire!!! lol I wish I looked like someone... but I honestly can't think of anyone!! lol

Originally Posted by MACGoddess LMAO! You rock... my name would be Nikki Leto, not sure if it sounds right to me
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby my name would be Nikki Leto, not sure if it sounds right to me
icon_neutral.gif
Doesn't sound right to me.
Marisol Leto is more like it.
tongue.gif

Back