Look-a-likes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely see Beyonce! That's pretty cool.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by effex0r /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha... i get that a lot too.. I have pictures in my notepad... I really dont see it. I think you look more like Milla Jovovich, but you are the way prettier version.
smile.gif

Well i did myheritage.com too and it turned out like this:

087725_365456868ce754b4tmfs18.JPG

088297_490141e8fce754opyr8t18.JPG

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif ricci you say? well, i dont think so to be honest, maybe on the avatar pic i resemble her. but in reality i dont have that much in common with her - maybe just the high forehead?once in some bar there was this guy that told me i looked just like young mariel hemingway... do i really look like her? i will let you be the judge
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i do see ricci abit

i used to get so many people

but i think they all depended on my hair

with short short hair sometimes i got Molly Ringwald or Rachel Leigh Cook

with my orange hair and stuff i sometimes got compared to Cyndi Lauper

with my orange hair someone told me Milla Jovovich from fifth element =P

and once my mom was looking at pictures of me and thought I was trying to look like Jennifer Love Hewitt in one, hehe but she knows i LOVE her

and my bf once thought this once picture i was using on msn was me but it was Sarah Michelle Gellar in the movie the return

and speaking of SMG, the thread starter gal does resemble her abit

I also try my heritage celebrity look a like and i nearly ALWAYS get ayumi hamasaki (sp?)

Originally Posted by so_adorkable_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i do see ricci abit

i used to get so many people

but i think they all depended on my hair

with short short hair sometimes i got Molly Ringwald or Rachel Leigh Cook

with my orange hair and stuff i sometimes got compared to Cyndi Lauper

with my orange hair someone told me Milla Jovovich from fifth element =P

and once my mom was looking at pictures of me and thought I was trying to look like Jennifer Love Hewitt in one, hehe but she knows i LOVE her

and my bf once thought this once picture i was using on msn was me but it was Sarah Michelle Gellar in the movie the return

and speaking of SMG, the thread starter gal does resemble her abit

I also try my heritage celebrity look a like and i nearly ALWAYS get ayumi hamasaki (sp?)

Do you realize that you bumped a 2.5 year old thread? LOL
Well it's nice to see some older users here. Bummer to think they don't come back

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you realize that you bumped a 2.5 year old thread? LOL
Well it's nice to see some older users here. Bummer to think they don't come back

=P yeah i noticed

I've been playing with myheritage, and the results are hilarious.

By using this pic:

texas007.jpg

Alana's celebrity twin is:

Eva-Mendes-celeb-profile_e_78137be3.jpg
4.gif

Adorable thread! I haven't known many of you long enough to come up with something... but I've been told I look kind of like MYA HARRISON and Kelis. lol 

I've also been compared to non-humans like... Roxane from IT'S A GOOFY MOVIE (LOL) 

and minnie mouse.... 

erggg... btw, my avatar pic is of me. =/

Back