Look-a-likes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

Don´t know if such a topic exists already, but thought this would be a funny thing. As many of you girls look like celebs or remind me on some! You also told me that I look similar to SMG! That´s so funny!

So, I will start this:

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi!
Don´t know if such a topic exists already, but thought this would be a funny thing. As many of you girls look like celebs or remind me on some! You also told me that I look similar to SMG! That´s so funny!

So, I will start this:

Cute idea for a thread. Actually in person Trisha looks likem J-Lo's much younger, much prettier sister.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany

Hi!

So, I will start this:

Who do I look like?????????

oh wow... ya know I never saw the resemblences till' now... lol thats funny - and you do look like Avril!! I look like me
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Who do I look like????????? Bruce Willis

...OK so that might be stretching it a little
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by ooonitsreekooo Bruce Willis

...OK so that might be stretching it a little
icon_cool.gif

yeah you look sorta kinda somehow like bruce (similar sunglasses at least *lol*). I love him!! he is the only man I know who actually looks better when he has NO hair
biggrin.gif

OMG I didn´t know we had an Avril Lavigne lookalike on here. I think you could consider making money out of this
wink.gif

and although i think that Trisha looks a lot like J-Lo....she also does looks very similar to Eva Longoria in that pic-similar makeup and hair color.

and wow...I think I actually do look a little bit like christina applegate. that´s scary. I always see similarities with VIPS in other people and now I´ve got a famous twin too. OMG we really have the same facial bone structure (but she´s lucky to have no butt chin *haha*)
biggrin.gif

FUN THREAD!!! I´m curious about what else we can come up with

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Aww you don't love me too???????????? Plus my hair is thinning so............
wink.gif
yeah tony I love you too....but I´d love you even more if you post that tom cruise pic again.
oh and you might be the 2nd sexiest bald man in a few years
cool.gif
(still gotta give some love to bruce-if it wasn´t for him you´d be in 1st place *lol*)

lol. you guys are funny. but i do see the similarities!!!

i wonder who i look like???

Originally Posted by Liz lol. you guys are funny. but i do see the similarities!!!
i wonder who i look like???

Liz, I think you look like Tiffani Amber Thiessen from "Saved by the Bell!"
icon_biggrin.gif
You guys have very similar bone structure.
tthiessen_150x185.jpg

I think Bruce Willis is a sexy beast and i love his green eyes and baldy head!!! I watch all his Die Hard movies.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ikebana Liz, I think you look like Tiffani Amber Thiessen from "Saved by the Bell!"
icon_biggrin.gif
You guys have very similar bone structure.
tthiessen_150x185.jpg

yay! i like her a lot. she was my fave from saved by the bell!

Everyone tells me I look like the British Actress Martine McCutcheon (Love Actually!) But besides that....who do ya'll think I look like?

This is me....(In this picture...I can see it....normally I can't LoL)

ashley.png

martine200.jpg

what a cute thread!

liz also looks like that girl someone mentioned from some soap opera.

this is kinda relevant and i wanna mention that when i was babysitting, the little boy saw the pic of janelle in her avatar and he's like, she looks like you!!! LMAO

one time, i got that redhead from american pie. DEFINITELY NOT!!!! alison hannigan, i think her name is? nooooooooo way. i think i heard it from 2 people.

Jen10.jpg

JenMom.jpg

who do i look like??? (that's my mama, by the way!
wink.gif
)

hehe. people say i look like chloe from days of our lives. except i don't have scars on my face like her. LOL

i don't know who you look like jen, but you are very pretty! i like the second pic a lot!

TONY! gotta show that pic to lil tony! hehehehehehe

Latest posts

Back