Look at my senior pictures!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow those pics are so beautiful and natural looking...I hate pics where people have these fake smiles and there´s this weird background, ya know?

you're beautiful.=D

I agree with Arielle, that those pictures don't look very posed, but nice and natural.^^

You are so adorable! great pictures you remind me of Hillary Duff
claps.gif

Originally Posted by carla_Hilton I just got my senior pictures back and i wanted to show you!! I LOVE THEM!

wow!! Those look great!!! I wish we had senior pictures like that!!! lol I had some weird top I had to wear and the 'oh so fun' cap n' gown pic... nothing like these!!! lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 wow!! Those look great!!! I wish we had senior pictures like that!!! lol I had some weird top I had to wear and the 'oh so fun' cap n' gown pic... nothing like these!!! lol me, too! i had that black drape over me. my photographer also would talk to me and while i was in the middle of responding, he'd snap the picture so all of my pics look so BAD.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 wow!! Those look great!!! I wish we had senior pictures like that!!! lol I had some weird top I had to wear and the 'oh so fun' cap n' gown pic... nothing like these!!! lol I think the cap and gown thing is sort of cool. Everyone looks the same so you're celebrating together. I remeber loving swishing around in my gown like batman/dracula when I went to my university graduation ceremony. If you don't have the cap and gown and you just put your best clothes on or something like that it's just like you're going to a party or wedding instead of graduating.

Oh my Gosh!!! You are so pretty and they look so great!!! Defo worth the money. You look very natural with the camera so you should send those pics to a good agency and find out if you can model.

Great pics! You look very pretty in them. Exactly what kind of school do you go to, because I have never seen senior pics like that before? My pics are the boring ones, too (cap & gown). I made sure not to have a cheesy smile, when I had them taken.

Wow Carla, those are fabulous pics. You are so pretty. WE dont do anything like that in Ireland (senior pics) but i've heard in the US some people spend ALOT of $$$ on them. Don't suppose you'd like to share how much they cost?

good pictures. have a good senior year!

Originally Posted by carla_Hilton I just got my senior pictures back and i wanted to show you!! I LOVE THEM!

Originally Posted by Sofia Great pics! You look very pretty in them. Exactly what kind of school do you go to, because I have never seen senior pics like that before? My pics are the boring ones, too (cap & gown). I made sure not to have a cheesy smile, when I had them taken. I think the format of how the pics are taken has changed a lot. My sister's are similar in setting to hers (very nice, by the way!), outside, inside, cool backgrounds, casual/dressy clothes...My sister didn't even take a formal pic in her cap and gown, just the one they take when you are handed your diploma (everyone gets one of those here, i think) I am excited to have mine taken this year...no more HS after this year!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Very pretty Carla! I also like the picture in the window!

Originally Posted by Sofia Exactly what kind of school do you go to, because I have never seen senior pics like that before? My pics are the boring ones, too (cap & gown). At my school, everyone got a cap and gown pic taken on the day of graduation, but most students also went to a photographer on their own time and had pictures taken like Carla's here. Most students had their pictures taken early in the school year (I took mine in the Fall semester), and traded them with their friends for the rest of the year. Mine weren't terrible, but some of my outfits were definitely 90's style, and I had very long hair (almost to my waist) and cutesy bangs that made me look a lot younger than I was! However, on the plus side, that was back when I could still wear contacts!
My cap and gown picture was lovely too *cough*
icon_rolleyes.gif
The girls all had caps and gowns that were supposed to be red, but looked more like a dark pink. Combined with the orangish-gold Honors Society sash and the valedictorian medal on a yellow ribbon I had to wear, I looked like a fruit salad! lol At least the guys had normal black caps and gowns!

Welcome to MakeUpTal Amyo! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on this site dont hesitate to ask
smile.gif

Great Pics, I am so digging the third one, very nice. Senior pictures where never that festive when I was in school.

Wow very nice, senior pictures sure have changed since I was in highschool=)

WOW.. back when I was in high school we had those stupid feather boa pictures and that's it. Looks like you have more options these days.. ohh.. which reminds me I have to take Senior photos myself.. for college! ahhhh!

Back