Look at my senior pictures!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are lovely, you are really pretty and I love your hair.

The second one is my fave
smile.gif

wow!!! those look great!! i love the window one and the striped button down one
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by carla_Hilton I just got my senior pictures back and i wanted to show you!! I LOVE THEM! Wow! Those are all great!

You are very pretty. I think you look older than a Senior-not a bad thing. But my son is a Junior and does not look as mature. You should do something with your looks. They may take you a long way while you are still young.

Originally Posted by carla_Hilton

I just got my senior pictures back and i wanted to show you!! I LOVE THEM!

Wow, you are very pretty! Very cute pics

Whoa girl, your pictures are very sexy! I would never have guessed you are a senior in high school? Maybe I should post my senior pix and we would all get a good laugh...haha, boy things have really changed!! Beautiful Pix!!

Originally Posted by suziqq322

Whoa girl, your pictures are very sexy! I would never have guessed you are a senior in high school? Maybe I should post my senior pix and we would all get a good laugh...haha, boy things have really changed!! Beautiful Pix!!

Yep, post them up Suzi!

haaaa! You're a trouble maker Tony!
icon_lol.gif
I'll have to go to my mom's and ...oh wait...I still have my yearbook here somewhere, I'll put it on my to do list today, and scan it in. I look like a butch!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep, post them up Suzi!

That's what we should do everyone!!! Post your senior pictures and we can vote on who's is the weirdest or the prettiest or whatever!!! LOL
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep, post them up Suzi!

Originally Posted by Pinkymarz That's what we should do everyone!!! Post your senior pictures and we can vote on who's is the weirdest or the prettiest or whatever!!! LOL
claps.gif
Hi Pinky - That's a hoot!! What a great idea!!! I know for sure that mine will win the butch award!! haha
icon_lol.gif

Great pictures!!
smile.gif
You really are so pretty and should consider modeling. I think you'd do well!!

Oh, your pictures are just stunning. You are obviously naturally photogenic! And I can say without hesitation that in 20 years, when your kids look at them, you will not be embarassed!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back