Look at the MAC e/s list I made!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
http://www.theguppie.com/mac.php

Took HOURS to make the original spread sheet list lol.

But my bf help me make it all pretty on here. lol.

thought it might be helpful for anyone that was collecting MAC eye shadows.
biggrin.gif

let me know if there are any missing things like actual shadows, textures, collections, etc.

TIA!

Originally Posted by Liz http://www.theguppie.com/mac.php

biggrin.gif

let me know if there are any missing things like actual shadows, textures, collections, etc.

TIA!

Oh my goodness Liz! It looks awesome!! I was actually looking at your "shoe wishlist" hehe and I love 'em all!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Holy Cow Liz! That must have taken ages to complete! Now all you need is a pic for every eyeshadow & it would be the best MAC list ever
biggrin.gif

Wow Liz!! That took some time huh??? lol Great list!! Now I'm off to check the rest of the site... Awesome!!
claps.gif

Wow!! What a great list. Must have taken you ages to do, but it's defo a great reference.

Originally Posted by Laura Holy Cow Liz! That must have taken ages to complete! Now all you need is a pic for every eyeshadow & it would be the best MAC list ever
biggrin.gif
hehehe. if i ever end up with a lot of them, then i'll add pics.

Originally Posted by Trisha Cool list Liz, my friend made a similar one just to list the finishes but i dont think she updates it anymore.
Glad i gave up collecting, its too stressful trying to track things down, i already dislike a lot of the MAC colours i have! Wish i'd collected Shu instead!

yeah, it is stressful. i know i'm not gonna get some shadows though. like clone and glitz and those kinds of hard to find colors. i'm not paying $80 for 1 eye shadow! lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Liz, is that your site? www.theguppie.com? Cool name! We need to spice it up with some graphics!
Make sure you add this to the MUT links section!

yeah, that's my site
smile.gif
my nickname is Guppie, so "The Guppie".com since it's about me! lollol. i'm not sure what kinds of graphics though

all i can say is whoa!! that is a list. i would never have the brain power to put together something like that. my nerves would have been fried. u r good.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yeah, that's my site
smile.gif
my nickname is Guppie, so "The Guppie".com since it's about me! lollol. i'm not sure what kinds of graphics though

Where does Guppie come from? I was curious about that.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful resource.

Originally Posted by Marisol Where does Guppie come from? I was curious about that.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful resource.

well, a guppie is a little fish. but my bf always called tadpoles guppies. and he said that when i sleep, i look like a tadpole/guppie. LOL.

great site liz!

Originally Posted by Liz http://www.theguppie.com/mac.php

biggrin.gif

TIA!

Latest posts

Back