Look at this gorgeous dress

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My God, i want it, im going to be a bridesmade next september, this would be gorgeous, just maybe in another color

what do you think?

22726-wow.jpg

haha and without the leather jacket. It is pretty. I don't like the 'belt' or the different coloured bit at the waist, but otherwise, it is stunning.

I guess the hair and the leather jacket just make it seem a bit odd at first so I was like, meh, don't like it, but then I actually looked at it by itself and I think it's hot

That dress is not my style. But I think it would look better in black or emerald green.

Did you get the pic from Perez? lol. (Referring to the arrow pointing to Batman's junk).

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you get the pic from Perez? lol. (Referring to the arrow pointing to Batman's junk). Dos he have a tumor in his tights??? Yikes!
The dress is pretty, great style. I think the material looks too flashy for a wedding, might take too much attention away from bride's dress, so I'd have to agree on a diff color.

Hi,

It would be awesome as a bridesmaid dress, but what would the bride wear? If you guys came down the aisle in that beautiful dress, no one would pay attention to the bride.

oops, ya from Perez, should i have given redit Shaundra?

i love the flowey material...ah wow but i agree, maybe a differnt color

I like the whole look, even with the jacket... as is color or black... maybe even a bright color will look good on your skintone, Liz.

The dress itself is very pretty, too bad it's on lindsay lohan that girl ruins absolutely EVERYTHING and make every outfit looks cheap.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Did you get the pic from Perez? lol. (Referring to the arrow pointing to Batman's junk). I didn't even notice that arrow... lmao

Latest posts

Back