Look Bag- June

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LauraBrooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They charged my first box on 6/6.. I got the " Hey Gorgeous" mass email on the 15th. It said I would have a tracking number within 48 hours. I didn't get one.

Now, no box/ bag either. I tried calling, they don't answer.  I hope they are still shipping orders and I am going to get mine.

I LOVE Korres!!!

Laura
If I remember correctly you receive your first bag the month after you order it, that was the case with mine at least. I can't find the FAQ's at the moment...

They charged my first box on 6/6.. I got the " Hey Gorgeous" mass email on the 15th. It said I would have a tracking number within 48 hours. I didn't get one.

Now, no box/ bag either. I tried calling, they don't answer.  I hope they are still shipping orders and I am going to get mine.

I LOVE Korres!!!

Laura
The cut-off for the bags are the 10th of the month at midnight, so if you order before then you receive the current month's bag. This was the first month out of 5 that I've received a tracking email, but the bags always came. If you don't get yours by the end of next week, then I would try to email them at [email protected] and make sure you didn't get skipped :/

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The cut-off for the bags are the 10th of the month at midnight, so if you order before then you receive the current month's bag. This was the first month out of 5 that I've received a tracking email, but the bags always came. If you don't get yours by the end of next week, then I would try to email them at [email protected] and make sure you didn't get skipped :/
Thanks! That makes me feel better. So I should get a bag this month. I did email them yesterday. No reply. Will keep trying. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, phone has always gone to VM.  Thanks for the help.

Thanks! That makes me feel better. So I should get a bag this month. I did email them yesterday. No reply. Will keep trying. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, phone has always gone to VM.  Thanks for the help.
They are having problems answering emails and calls right now...I think it's only one guy running the Customer Service area. There have been many many people say on the FB wall that they have been 'calling and emailing' so I can imagine his work load is through the roof right now. But they won't answer any FB questions either...so it's weird.

I've always liked them, but I am getting really irritated. I got my shipping email on the 15th and my bag still isn't here. USPS First Class never takes more than a couple of days to get to me. I'm starting to wish I hadn't resubscribed.

I've not gotten the ones my step- mom gets and is going to share with me either.

She's sent email and called, left VM as no one ever answers the phone.

No replies to email.

She has said this is a good company.. I hope so. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks,

Laura

Well, still haven't gotten my bag, and it's now been 10 days since I got the shipping email. Not cool, Look Bag. Definitely unsubscribing.

They say mine is coming,. Honestly, I don't care any longer, and also, I'm asking my step mom to get me a new Debit Card.

Most of these subs which I have paid for are not working out too well, or I have too much time to think about it all right now, one. Anyway, I'm starting ALL OVER with the subscriptions.

IF Look Bag doesn't arrive next week, they are in the dust bin of history.

They say mine is coming,. Honestly, I don't care any longer, and also, I'm asking my step mom to get me a new Debit Card.

Most of these subs which I have paid for are not working out too well, or I have too much time to think about it all right now, one. Anyway, I'm starting ALL OVER with the subscriptions.

The look bag has sent out apology's for the shipping issue. The also posted that they shipped out around 200 bags a day or so ago. They are at least trying to right what has happened.

Originally Posted by Pellen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LauraBrooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The look bag has sent out apology's for the shipping issue. The also posted that they shipped out around 200 bags a day or so ago. They are at least trying to right what has happened.

I never received an apology. I also never received an explanation as to WHY I got a shipping notice on the 15th when nothing was shipped. My emails were never answered. So, because of that, I am done.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never received an apology. I also never received an explanation as to WHY I got a shipping notice on the 15th when nothing was shipped. My emails were never answered. So, because of that, I am done.
They JUST got someone in to field CS issues in the last few days. I think they fired Timothy....so they have been asking on FB that you email them at [email protected] and they are trying to get everyone taken care of that fell through the cracks. I understand if you're done and I'm not trying to get you to stay, just letting you know that if you haven't emailed them at that address in the last few days, they might not even have any of your info left from when they fired the other guy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is my first month with LookBag and I cancelled this AM after no response from them. They shipped to my billing address for one. Secondly, the box never arrived though it said that it was delivered (though I'm not sure if this was a mail error or an error on their part).  Lastly, no one ever responded to my questions. Today I was able to contact someone. They said theyd ship out a new bag BUT that the other one DID get delivered. Okay, well, its not there so I didnt quite know how to respond to that. I'd love if a bag arrives, but even if it does, I'm pretty certain I will not be renewing my subscription. I really have been left feeling worried about this company having my CC information and have found the quality of CS and professionalism to be lacking. 

Not happy! Also, subscribed to 4 other good boxes who dont seem to have these issues. 

I got my bag today. I actually really like it, as I've enjoyed every bag I've gotten from them, but I'm still not keeping it. A little communication and honesty would have gone a long way, but I no longer trust them.

And I don't care if they just got a CS person, honestly. Part of running a business is making sure that kind of stuff is in place. Things happen...but how long would a simple mass "Sorry for the delay and FAKE SHIPPING EMAIL, here's what happened" email have taken? I'm really pretty forgiving with these subs, and I've been a big supporter of theirs in past months...but I hate being lied to. HATE.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They JUST got someone in to field CS issues in the last few days. I think they fired Timothy....so they have been asking on FB that you email them at [email protected] and they are trying to get everyone taken care of that fell through the cracks. I understand if you're done and I'm not trying to get you to stay, just letting you know that if you haven't emailed them at that address in the last few days, they might not even have any of your info left from when they fired the other guy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you Scooby384 for the new email address for customer service at The Look Bag!  I emailed Timothy yesterday and haven't heard back, so I will forward my email to the new email address.

I seem to remember reading something like that part of a shipment of bags was lost the day after they were sent to be shipped.  Maybe that is why they don't know exactly who's bag has been delivered and who's bag is lost.  Maybe Timothy took the fall for that.  That is too bad, because he was really helpful for me when I had a shipping problem last month.

Wow!!!  I took Scooby384's advise and emailed '[email protected]', and they just emailed me back and have solved my delivery problems!  Awesome customer service!

Thank you again for the email address Scooby384!!!

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!!!  I took Scooby384's advise and emailed '[email protected]', and they just emailed me back and have solved my delivery problems!  Awesome customer service!

Thank you again for the email address Scooby384!!!
Welcome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm just glad they have someone responding now lol

Back