Look Bag- June

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone been charged for their June Look Bag? I love this little quirky bag.. haven't been charged yet, which is unusual. I'm wondering if there is a glitch because I changed my payment method..

Thanks,

Lilly

I just got an email on May 31st saying I was charged.  But they're so weirdly inconsistent with taking payment, who knows if it really is a glitch for you.

I was charged when I originally signed up last month, so I dunno how they charge... I am kind of really interested in what we will get this month though.

Their billing cycle was always confusing to me. For some reason I keep thinking that I was charged after I received a box and I am not sure if that is for the current month or the next month.

I was just charged Friday.  But i wouldn't worry about it if you haven't been charged yet--one month they charged me 2 weeks AFTER I had received that month's bag, then turned around and charged me 2 days later for the next month's bag.  In four months, I've never been charged on the same day.  I emailed Sarah about their arbitrary billing dates and she said she'd check on it and get back to me.....never happened. 

Regardless, people seem to have an issue with bags showing up when they haven't paid for them/don't want them -- but I don't think I've heard of anyone who wanted a bag but didn't get one.

I was charged twice on the 29 but I haven't been subscribed for months. I emailed customer service right away, on the 29th, and they replied that they will refund me ASAP. This thread made me check my credit card transactions again and the charges were not taken off. I just wrote them an email asking them to refund the charges.

Woah! Right as I was done writing this up, my gmail tab changed numbers so I checked my new email. It was an email from The Look Bag with an invoice of refunds. That was amazingly fast.

Originally Posted by PaleBeauty66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone received an email for the shipping of their bag? Has anyone got their bag yet? just wondering. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Nope, I haven't yet! Hopefully soon!!!

Facebook has a hint up! All I can think is sooooo awesome!!!

EYESHADOW!!!!! The colors they are showing are black, a dusty blue, and a green!

I'm always excited for the Look Bag. They said on Facebook that they shipped a day late because they were waiting on a final product from the manufacturer. Here a pic of their spoiler:

LOOKBAG is bay far one of my favorites. Has always been consistantly good items I like to use.

Apparently, some people on the FB wall got a tracking number today that said the bags were shipped today. Weird, because they were supposed to ship by Tuesday....

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Apparently, some people on the FB wall got a tracking number today that said the bags were shipped today. Weird, because they were supposed to ship by Tuesday....
I just got my tracking like 10 minutes ago! Woot Woot!

I also received a tracking number, but I cancelled 2 or 3 months ago. I guess I need to double check to make sure they aren't charging me. This bag does look somewhat promising though.

I also got one last month without being subscribed. But the bag was so good that I decided to resub to it. I think they are doing it on purpose to get people to resub and it worked, they got me back. But now that I have paid for this month I haven't got a tracking number.

Originally Posted by heather4602 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also got one last month without being subscribed. But the bag was so good that I decided to resub to it. I think they are doing it on purpose to get people to resub and it worked, they got me back. But now that I have paid for this month I haven't got a tracking number.
Ditto, to all of this! But I think I have only gotten one tracking email from them in the 4 or so months I've gotten bags, so I'm not too stressed about it.

Latest posts

Back