Looking for a blush brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am looking for a great contour or angled blush brush. I have small face and the price for the brush doesn't matter. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Thank you Trisha, I will be buying it next weekend when I hit the Mac counter again
icon_lol.gif

lilla

Originally Posted by Trisha I love this one by MAC
M882_261.jpg

M882_hd.gif

For expert application of cheek contour. This brush is a large angled contour - the fibers form a buffed edge and are soft and firmly bundled. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature birch, linden and ramin wood handles, nickel-plated brass ferrules.

2nd this brush & also try Chanel's:

pGLSCNLF-753091r200.jpg

CONTOUR FACE BRUSH #10

Angled for precise blush application. 100% natural hair.

M882_261.jpg

M882_hd.gif

For expert application of cheek contour. This brush is a large angled contour - the fibers form a buffed edge and are soft and firmly bundled. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature birch, linden and ramin wood handles, nickel-plated brass ferrules.

Oooh! This is Niiiiiiiice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks everybody, you guys are great
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oooh! This is Niiiiiiiice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have this one in Pink!
icon_biggrin.gif
It's the same price. If you like pink, try and see if your store still has them.

M882_261.jpg

M882_hd.gif

My cousin gave me a great blush brush. I love it, its from Bare Esecntuals. I love it!

I've always wondered about Chanel brushes and whether they are worth the price...thanks for the recommendations. I'm going to want to check the Chanel and MAC brushes out as well.

My recs are from Shu Uemura. Expensive but amazing quality.

For an angled / contour one, try 20H. For a small (but adequate) regular blush brush, try #17. Both the latest versions of these brushes are a pony / squirrel mix that is so soft it's far softer than most things on the market right now.

You won't be disappointed!

Latest posts

Back