looking for a good everday e/s for hazel eyes..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I used to be able to splurge on makeup more often, but now that I'm a stay-at-home mommy, I don't have that luxury. I have a fav e/s of mine, Swiss Chocolate by MAC, and I'm running out! It's kind of my everyday e/s. What I like is that it tends to make my hazel eyes pop more. I don't even know if MAC carries it anymore. Could you girls give me some advice on an e/s color that brings out the green in my hazel eyes? My eyes tend to be more on the green side of hazel, I love to enhance that. More of an everyday color..not so much a nighttime, dramatic look.

they still have swiss chocolate if you wanted to get that.

i like amber/bronze colors for my hazel eyes. right now, i like "bagatelle" e/s. it's from the d'bohemia collection that is still out.

Thanks, Liz. I do love swiss chocolate..but I've been using that for years (literally). Want to try something new for everyday. I'll check out bagatelle..

I love the way you do your eyes. What would you pair up bagatelle with? I mean, I also need help in my e/s application technique (if you could call it that). I wouldn't begin to know what color to put on my lid, crease, etc.

It's nice to have you MuT girls to teach an old dog some new tricks (hee hee)!

Originally Posted by Liz they still have swiss chocolate if you wanted to get that.
i like amber/bronze colors for my hazel eyes. right now, i like "bagatelle" e/s. it's from the d'bohemia collection that is still out.

You can also try Woodwinked (it's similar to Bagatelle) I usually pair that with Brun, Bronze or Espresso
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet Thanks, Liz. I do love swiss chocolate..but I've been using that for years (literally). Want to try something new for everyday. I'll check out bagatelle..
I love the way you do your eyes. What would you pair up bagatelle with? I mean, I also need help in my e/s application technique (if you could call it that). I wouldn't begin to know what color to put on my lid, crease, etc.

It's nice to have you MuT girls to teach an old dog some new tricks (hee hee)!

you can use like a darker brown e/s. like bronze, or mulch. i like mulch alot. it's one of my "staples" that i recommend to everyone.
but definitely like a light, shimmer color for hazel eyes since it brings attention to your eyes and can bring out the like gold shimmers in your eyes.

Thanks, girls, bagatelle, woodwinked and mulch...I'll have a chance to head over to the MAC counter this week and pick me a out a new favorite or two.

Hi, I have hazel eyes too, and I also love bagatelle and tempting. I am going next week to get naked lunch, and woodwinked.

Latest posts

Back