Looking for a good moisturizer

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Has anyone used Etee lauder's DayWear Plus? I am looking for a good moisturizer. The climate here in the desert (AZ) is hard on my face.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by maryb505 Has anyone used Etee lauder's DayWear Plus? I am looking for a good moisturizer. The climate here in the desert (AZ) is hard on my face. Welcome to MUT maryb505!!!
Well I have never try Estee Lauder's Daywear plus but I use Biotherm's Aquasource Non Stop!!It's my favourite moisturizer!! It hydrates your skin very very well!!! It contains 5,000 liters of enriched water,Thermal Spring Water!!! There are for two skin types! A cream for dry skin and a gel for combo and oily skin!!I use the gel and it's perfect!!You have to try it!!

Reaction score
that is your skin type?

Originally Posted by maryb505 Has anyone used Etee lauder's DayWear Plus? I am looking for a good moisturizer. The climate here in the desert (AZ) is hard on my face.

Reaction score
Depending on your skin type, the Daywear wouldn't be my first choice. It is very oily and smells like cucumbers. However, if you have DRY skin, then EL has a WONDERFUL moisturizer called Hydracomplete. It's really good.

Reaction score
I have heard that Cetaphil's Moisturizing cream is very good at hydration... I use their SPF daily moisturizing lotion and I LOVE IT! It is definitely my HG for now... I have tried a few different products and I'll always come back to it.

The lotion might be too light for you if your skin is very very dry, but I would recommend their whole line. However I do not recommend their cleanser; it didn't feel like it cleansed so much as I was washing my face with watered down lotion. I didn't like it at all...

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to MUT! I actually use Estee Lauders Daywear Plus and I like it. I feel like it is very moisturizing and not sticky like other Tinted Moisturizers I've used. I use the lightly colored version and it gives sheer coverage. It feels great and smells great too. I say get a small sample and try it out for a couple days!

Latest posts