Looking for a helpful SA at the MAC Pro store in LA r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an incredible SA over at the Stila Pro store who calls me whenever anything new comes in and sets it aside. I would like someone at the MAC Pro store who can do the same for me any suggestions?

The best bet is for you to shop there or visit frequently and meet them. the pro stores sometimes send or call their customers to tell them about things.

I wish I was closer so that I could visit the store. I live 90 minutes away so I am finding I usually only go once a month...am always missing out on the new stuff. I keep signing up with SA's to be contacted about new releases but it never happens. Hoping someone had a recommendation.

Originally Posted by desertvixen I wish I was closer so that I could visit the store. I live 90 minutes away so I am finding I usually only go once a month...am always missing out on the new stuff. I keep signing up with SA's to be contacted about new releases but it never happens. Hoping someone had a recommendation. well, that's what we're here for! we have a lot of MAC fans that are always on the lookout for new collections and their release dates.
The Naturally Eccentric collection is coming up within the nest week or so if you want to call them and see when they're lanching it at their store.

I don't work at MAC Pro, but I do work at a counter in LA. We're going to be having a seminar coming up soon, so I can PM you all the details when I receive them. I'd also suggest signing up at maccosmetics.com to get the e-newsletter and updates.

Thanks for all your help. I will sign up on the site and hopefully I will be able to get in on all the new stuff before it runs out!

Latest posts

Back