Looking for a lash comb...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've checked the reviews here and on another board but can't seem to find any recommendations for a good lash comb. I'm looking for something to comb through my lashes after mascara to get some of the clumps out, but that isn't going to pull my lashes out.

Any recommendations guys?

Originally Posted by RoXy82be I got a Sonia Kashuk one at Target... its a metal comb that folds out from a plastic handle (perfect for traveling)... AND it was fairly cheap! (less than 10 bucks I think...) Thanks guys! I think I'll be popping into to Boots to see if I can get the Ruby and Millie one, unfortunately we don't get Sonia Kashuk stuff in the UK, not that I know of anyway
frown.gif

Hmm, think i might have a look for that comb too as i don't own one & i'm sure it would come in handy sometime! I never find that my lashes clump though when i use YSL Faux Cils so maybe its just the mascara you're using Lea.. Oh wait, you bought Faux Cils recently actually didn't you? Are you having problems with it?

Originally Posted by Laura Hmm, think i might have a look for that comb too as i don't own one & i'm sure it would come in handy sometime! I never find that my lashes clump though when i use YSL Faux Cils so maybe its just the mascara you're using Lea.. Oh wait, you bought Faux Cils recently actually didn't you? Are you having problems with it? Not really no, it's just that some days it looks a bit full on and scary. I know I really should get another less dramatic mascara to wear when I'm at school, but I thought I might see how it looked if I combed it through first. I'm reluctant to buy more mascara though, 'cos I have my eye on a chantecaille e/s and I'm trying to save for a Trish McEvoy planner.

Originally Posted by Trisha I want the planner too!! Me & Ruth just won £50 (each) Selfridges Gift Vouchers for winning a Valentine incentive, we beat everyone on our floor % wise!! yay!
The R&M comb is £7.50 Lea, if i remember correctly!! x

That's so cool. What are you going to buy? I'm just about to go off into town to get that Chantecaille e/s I saw in Harvey Nics, and to check out Monsoon 'cos I got a voucher as a late Christmas present. I might have a mooch round and see what else I can find, but I've already had a beauty item today. I got some Shu Uemura lash curlers from ebay adn they arrived this morning. They are the cats pjamas, I haven't even got mascara on and my lashes look fab.

PBI.. which LM e/s did you get Trisha? I only have 1 (topaz) but i love it & plan on getting more!

Back