Looking for a milky pink coloured lipgloss!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have loreal colorjuice in bubblegum, and it is a milky pink, and goes on light. i also have mac dreamy and chapeau. dreamy has a lot of shimmer, but chapeau is not as shimmery. i also agree that mac prrr is a nice pink gloss.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Hi! My faves are Benefit No Peeking and Smashbox Pout. ah, i had both of those! pout was way too barbie pink and no peeking was very sheer
frown.gif

Originally Posted by schlemmerm3779 NARS! TURKISH DELIGHT! hands down
claps.gif
hehe... I agree!

Trisha this is the gloss for me!!! It has no shimmers and such a beautiful shade!!! I only wish Nars were more popular here,their products are so hard to find!!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha hey Lau, here ya go! its lighter IRL by a little bit! i have it on in my FOTD but i have very pink lips to start with x

Originally Posted by Jennifer neutrogena's moistureshine in whisper! i guess you could see some beige in it, though. sorry the first pic is a little blurry. i still suck with my digi cam. Oh someone recommended that to me before! Completely forgot about it, thanks jennifer!

I had MAC Prrr before and it was way too orange on me so i swapped it away so i wont be trying that again. Thanks for trying to help me out though
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back