Looking for a milky pink coloured lipgloss!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I'm looking for a milky pink coloured lipgloss.. Any suggestions??

Originally Posted by Laura Hey girls,

I like L'Oreal's Colour Juice in BubbleGum, it's a milky pink with no shimmer. I think it is the perfect pale pink for me:icon_love

Laura a milky pink lipgloss is Mac's underage lipglass,but I think that would look too pale on your lips!! Well let see......how about Stila's Lipglaze Grapefruit??My favourite pink is Stila's Passion Fruit,but it's not a milky pink,it has a little more color! I think it would be very nice on you!!!

QUOTE=Laura]Hey girls,

Thanks for the suggestions girls. Do either of you have MAC Dreamy? I just saw a pic of that there and it might be what i'm looking for but i'm not sure..

I had Dreamy 2 years ago,it was my first glass! I hated it,it was to lillac,and with a tons of shimmers that completely wash me out!!!

Originally Posted by Laura Thanks for the suggestions girls. Do either of you have MAC Dreamy? I just saw a pic of that there and it might be what i'm looking for but i'm not sure..

Originally Posted by Sophia I had Dreamy 2 years ago,it was my first glass! I hated it,it was to lillac,and with a tons of shimmers that completely wash me out!!! Yuck! I really don't like the way lavender colors look on my lips, I feel like a corpse, or Halloween-ish. I guess it just isn't my color.

When i was wearing this lipgloss I was like a "SPACE GIRL"

Originally Posted by anne7 Yuck! I really don't like the way lavender colors look on my lips, I feel like a corpse, or Halloween-ish. I guess it just isn't my color.

Originally Posted by Sophia When i was wearing this lipgloss I was like a "SPACE GIRL" lol...it may work for futuristic or mod looks, but it is definitely NOT a good color for me!

Ok i'll forget Dreamy so! Thanks girls..

Sexysolution, can you give me more details about the bourjois glosses? Are they very sticky? Long lasting & have you seen one in a milky pink shade?

Originally Posted by Trisha NARS Chihuahua is a nice milky pink (and if you wana try more colour Lau, itd be a great step forward!)

i'll take a pic later! X

I agree, this gloss is a great milky pink - one of my faves!

Woohoo! Looking forward to checking that out so
biggrin.gif

mac's prr and rayothon lipglasses look milky pink to me. but rayothon in LE from either belle azure or d'bohemia

neutrogena's moistureshine in whisper! i guess you could see some beige in it, though. sorry the first pic is a little blurry. i still suck with my digi cam.

Originally Posted by Jennifer neutrogena's moistureshine in whisper! i guess you could see some beige in it, though. sorry the first pic is a little blurry. i still suck with my digi cam. Oh, that''s pretty! I might have to take a gander at neutrogena's lipgloss next time I go to the store, those pesky pink-nudes get me everytime!

I second MAC Prrr.

For a peachy pink that's kind of milky I love MAC Enchantress.

Latest posts

Back