Looking for a new Avatar that's more "you"?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Looking for a new Avatar that's more "you"?
Click here to create one

That was so much fun...I'm not sure if I'll use it as my avatar 'cause it turned out looking a little whack. lol!

ok, I changed the eyes and I think it looks much better! Less cross-eyed!! hee hee

i have been looking for that link forever and couldn't find it! thank you!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet

That was so much fun...I'm not sure if I'll use it as my avatar 'cause it turned out looking a little whack. lol!

Cool Nichole! Lookin great

My kids and I are going crazy with this site, and having way too much fun. Here's their "self-portraits."

A little too confusing for the computer challenged ....(moron) ME !

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Looking for a new Avatar that's more "you"?
Click here to create one

I was wondering where all of those were coming from! lol

I tried one, but it looked a bit weird!! lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* A little too confusing for the computer challenged ....(moron) ME ! Karen, I thought that too! But it's actually a very easy thing. And I am extremely computer challenged ok?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Im sure it is, but I don't have the patience to read all that stuff., Janelle will show me one day when she's got time....believe me - its not a priority....

Originally Posted by glamslam Karen, I thought that too! But it's actually a very easy thing. And I am extremely computer challenged ok?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I can never make these things look like me...
smile.gif

p.s. my bf said i was wither so here is another version with snow white skin
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back