• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Boots No7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion in CANADA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've came here to read the reviews, looking for an illuminating lotion and guess what, I fell in love with the Boots No7 Illuminating Lotion only by reading your reviews. BUT, I'm in Canada and it seems that it's nowhere to be found!!!! I'm looking for some help, maybe one of you knows where I can get it or where I can order it online (I shopped online but none of them ship to Canada).

Thank you sooo much in advance for your help!

Joanie

If you're in close proximity to Buffalo/Niagara Falls, I'd recommend a day trip. Our Target stores carry Boots products including the illuminator. Have you checked to see if Target ships to Canada?

Hi! Thanks for your answer. I'm located in Montreal, Niagara Fall is a bit too far for me. I didn't know there was Target in Canada already, all of them in Quebec will open around Fall 2013, can't wait! Their Canadian website has nothing on it, and their US website does not ship to Canada. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't know why Boots products are so difficult to find in Canada!

You can always try ordering online from a company that'll ship the Boots brand to Canada. After a quick search, it would appear that Boots no. 7 can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart or through Target.com or Drugstore.com.

You are right. Boots No7 can be found at Shopper Drug Mart BUT it's only the lotion, no make up. Target and Drugstore does not deliver to Canada. I passed the whole day, yesterday, looking for a way to get the Illuminating Lotion and I did not find any. Even on Ebay there's almost nothing, but when they have it, they don't deliver to Canada. I looked for the Inglot one, AMD Face and Body Illuminator but cannot find reviews here. Hopefully, we have an Inglot store in Montreal, but it,s 16$ for 15ml instead of 12.99$ for 30ml from Boots.

I thought that drugstore.com had some shipping program in place for international packages? A registration program where you can have the packages forwarded to an intnl address? I'll have to check the website. They do international shipping through MYUS.com which looks like you register and they forward the package to you. Don't know if there's a fee, but you may want to look into that as an option. They might also work with other online retailers and be able to forward purchases that you can't find in Canada.

Back