Looking for foundations/concealers with good coverage, that are paraben-free?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So. Reading over the labels of most of the popular foundations, I was horrified to find several strings of parabens and aluminum hydroxide etc.

I've tried a couple of foundations from Vapour (http://www.vapourbeauty.com/ ) which promises organic beauty. They leave a nice dewy finish, but don't give too much in the way of coverage. I would have maybe put a bit more on, but I felt that it was rather oily for my skin.

I have combination skin, so powder isn't always my best bet, and, again, anything too oily isn't good either.

I used to really like the maybelline dream mousse, but I'd prefer to stay away from more of the chemicals in that.
I also used to use the maybelline mineral power concealers, which worked amazingly. But they've been discontinued.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorites are Tarte's Full Coverage Amazonian Clay Foundation and the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. Both have amazing coverage and are paraben free.

Laura Geller's Real Deal Foundation stick is also AMAZING. I don't even need concealer when I use that. I also have combination skin/oily t-zone.

Back