Looking for men Perfumes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I want to know about men perfumes for gifting my brother....

So please suggest me some good brands........

Hey there,

I can only recommend what I gave away as a present so far to my boyfriend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I gave him Clinique's Happy and Kenneth Cole's Black, and he really like them... Hope I could be helpful...

Remember, it is a gift, he will love it, if you picked it, it's the thought that counts.

I like ones that are termed water scents like Davidoff Cool Water, Burberry Weekend, Lacoste Elements. 

Also I really like the fragrances by Hugo Boss!

I love

*link removed by mod*

I got my husband a couple of bottles of Calvin Klein Be a few years back and he and I both loved it. That particular one comes in a matte black bottle, which looks really nice. Unfortunately I bought them in Singapore and haven't been able to find this CK fragrance in Canada :-( It's very nice. I also like when he wears CK Obsession for men. Smells absolutely amazing to me. There aren't a lot of men's fragrances I like. Strangely, neither does my husband. Many times he'll actually wear my perfumes haha :) I love men's fragrances that have amber and other woodsy/earthy type notes in them. There are also some gorgeous Ayurvedic oils which I found here locally which smell drop dead sexy. They're supposed to be for 'medicinal' use, but they also smell amazing as colognes. They're extremely concentrated. When I bought them - $40 for approximately a dram vial's worth each - the guy selling them told me that I should dilute 3 to 5 drops of the oil to 1 ounce of base, such as jojoba oil or denatured/grain alcohol, depending on if I wanted the end product to be used as a scented body or hair oil or a 'cologne'. I doubted him initially, but tried it out. He was right. The stuff is crazy potent! So one of those drams lasts a very long time.

Awww wow guys finally i got perfume. 

Thanks for your suggestions but when i was searching your suggested perfumes, i have found one perfume its pretty nice my brother loved that fragrance.

Really cool. And i am so happy for that.

I have found this one -  " cartier perfume " from " http://www.perfumerydirect.com " this online store.

Its really really nice for online shopping. 

Latest posts

Back