L'Oreal Color Fresco Eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My local drugstores no longer carry L'Oreal Color Fresco eyeshadow, but it's still listed on L'Oreal's website so I *assume* they haven't discontinued it. Does anyone know where I can buy it online other than eBay? (I haven't been able to find it anywhere else yet.) Or does anyone know if it is going to be discontinued?

Thanks!

I searched around, and I can't find these online either! Have you checked all your stores? I can't remember if it was CVS or Walgreens, but mine clearanced these awhile back. Sometimes it's the store's choice not to carry that item anymore, so I'd check them all if you haven't already.

Walgreens was having a "Last Chance" sale and was out of all the colors I liked, I checked both Walgreens. Osco Drug had their on sale a while ago and no longer carry them; CVS and Walmart never carried them. (In my town anyway!)

Hubby's favorite of my eyeshadows is Snowflake, and I can't get that kind of pigmentation from any white powder shadow, so I may have to look around for a cream shadow replacement since I've already used half of it
frown.gif

Actually it has been discontiued -- quite some time ago. They must be selling off their overstock on the website.

Originally Posted by LindaA Actually it has been discontiued -- quite some time ago. They must be selling off their overstock on the website. Thanks, at least I know now to quit looking
wink.gif

The weird thing is that you can't actually buy products from L'Oreal's website; they direct you to other websites (like Walgreens) if you want to buy something. They need to update their website if they're still listing products that have been long discontinued!
wink.gif

Sorry you can't get it anymore. I can only tell you not to try the Almay Eye Bright. I hated those. Not sure if they even sell them anymore. They came in a tube.

EDIT: I think they're called Eye Brights or Bright Eyes or something. You've prolly seen them.

Originally Posted by girl_geek My local drugstores no longer carry L'Oreal Color Fresco eyeshadow, but it's still listed on L'Oreal's website so I *assume* they haven't discontinued it. Does anyone know where I can buy it online other than eBay? (I haven't been able to find it anywhere else yet.) Or does anyone know if it is going to be discontinued?
Thanks!

www.makeupmadness.co.uk sell color fresco

Back