L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
An inexpensive version of WEN huh. I haven't seen this in stores yet. I'll go out today and see what stuff my local Walgreen and RiteAid have and see if I can find.

If they do, please let me know what you think!  I haven't seen it at my Walgreens, but I haven't tried CVS, so I may look there.  If I find it, I will post about it.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

An inexpensive version of WEN huh. I haven't seen this in stores yet. I'll go out today and see what stuff my local Walgreen and RiteAid have and see if I can find.

damnit! Ive already gone over my budget 6 times this month. now I gotta go hunt this stuff down! LOL

Well if it is the $6.99 and it is decent sized, then that would be a good deal.  I know the Sally stuff is $10 or $11 (with the Sally card), so if this is like it or indeed like WEN, then this might be worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  My tightwadness really kicks in for a good deal. I don't have a budget...but if I did..I know I would be over continually...lol

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

damnit! Ive already gone over my budget 6 times this month. now I gotta go hunt this stuff down! LOL

Found and bought in ulta today! I'm such a beauty junkie! Idk how this stuff will compare to WEN or Hair One b/c the directions say you only need ot leave it on for 1-2 minutes. Doesn't seem like a long enough time to do anything. We'll see.

I still haven't found it here!  Please let us know what you think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Found and bought in ulta today! I'm such a beauty junkie! Idk how this stuff will compare to WEN or Hair One b/c the directions say you only need ot leave it on for 1-2 minutes. Doesn't seem like a long enough time to do anything. We'll see.

So everyone wants in on it now!  I find that cheap, non-silicone conditioner...one I found at a dollar store Dellon works almost as well as Wen.  CO washing makes my hair feel clean but Wen makes my hair feel different. 

UpDate: @Zadi- I found it at the Ulta store in Wilmington, NC. we're visiting family and of course I had to check out the Ulta here! LOL My ulta in Atlanta, GA also has it.

here is my verdict: if you have normal hair and a normal scalp, this is for you. This stuff makes my head itch like crazy and I've had to improvise and use my body oil on my hair as I didnt bring my coconut oil. I wasn't expecting frizz at my ends, but with this stuff I have it. When comparing this to the Hair One, it just doesnt quite cut it for me. My hair one helps keep my dandruff and seborrhea under control. This is like adding fuel to flames. I've yet to try my WEN sample so I can't compare it to that. Against Hair One though, I'll stick to my hair one.

So disappointing!  I have dandruff and seborrhea...so this won't work for me, either. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  BTW, how many ounces is the bottle?  

I still haven't found it here in Yeehaw, USA, but it sounds like it wouldn't work for me anyway...so a blessing in disguise.

UpDate: @Zadi- I found it at the Ulta store in Wilmington, NC. we're visiting family and of course I had to check out the Ulta here! LOL My ulta in Atlanta, GA also has it.

here is my verdict: if you have normal hair and a normal scalp, this is for you. This stuff makes my head itch like crazy and I've had to improvise and use my body oil on my hair as I didnt bring my coconut oil. I wasn't expecting frizz at my ends, but with this stuff I have it. When comparing this to the Hair One, it just doesnt quite cut it for me. My hair one helps keep my dandruff and seborrhea under control. This is like adding fuel to flames. I've yet to try my WEN sample so I can't compare it to that. Against Hair One though, I'll stick to my hair one.

Back