L'Oreal Pop Vibe Quads - LE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I'm really not a drugstore mu girl, but tonight I saw the L'Oreal quads at Target. They were so pretty that I ended up buying all three. Aside from OTLs I've never worn ds stuff. So, has anyone tried these quads? Do you like them? Are they gonna make me change my mu-snobbish ways?
redface.gif
I also bought the Maybelline mousse foundation for no reason other than its a mousse!! I couldnt resist the consistency of the foundation? I may end up a changed woman after I try out all my goodies.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks OK, I'm really not a drugstore mu girl, but tonight I saw the L'Oreal quads at Target. They were so pretty that I ended up buying all three. Aside from OTLs I've never worn ds stuff. So, has anyone tried these quads? Do you like them? Are they gonna make me change my mu-snobbish ways?
redface.gif
I also bought the Maybelline mousse foundation for no reason other than its a mousse!! I couldnt resist the consistency of the foundation? I may end up a changed woman after I try out all my goodies.
icon_smile.gif
Hmmm... I think I missed seeing these today at Ulta!
icon_eek.gif
Have to look that up! But no matter what anyone says... I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks OK, I'm really not a drugstore mu girl, but tonight I saw the L'Oreal quads at Target. They were so pretty that I ended up buying all three. Aside from OTLs I've never worn ds stuff. So, has anyone tried these quads? Do you like them? Are they gonna make me change my mu-snobbish ways?
redface.gif
icon_smile.gif
OOOh! Those look awesome! Might have to take a ride back there tomorrow... and lucky me... I even have some Ulta & L'Oreal coupons too! LOL (I'm such a tightwad!) lol
icon_redface.gif

Great! I hope I'll love it too. My only concern is whether or not it will work with my oily skin. I didnt read on the label that it is oil free. *crossing my fingers that it is*
confused.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm... I think I missed seeing these today at Ulta!
icon_eek.gif
Have to look that up! But no matter what anyone says... I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks Great! I hope I'll love it too. My only concern is whether or not it will work with my oily skin. I didnt read on the label that it is oil free. *crossing my fingers that it is*
confused.gif
I have combination skin - with most of it being oily... but actually this stuff is pretty mattyfying, so it helps a lot. It stays pretty shine-free most of the day. It gives a very soft, almost airbrushed complexion... love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I haven't tried the L'oreal quads, but I do like the Maybelline foundation you got.
smile.gif
The L'Oreal pop duets look nice too... might have to investigate @ Ulta tomorrow!
icon_redface.gif

OOOHHH, now that is great news! I'm excited about trying it out now. I ran out of MAC Studiofix which has been my HG foundation for a while. But if I can have great luck w/the mousse foundation and only have to spend $7 for it, then I will be a VERY HAPPY GIRL!!! I need to stop spending so much money on mu anyway! Yea mousse!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I have combination skin - with most of it being oily... but actually this stuff is pretty mattyfying, so it helps a lot. It stays pretty shine-free most of the day. It gives a very soft, almost airbrushed complexion... love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MUAsucks OOOHHH, now that is great news! I'm excited about trying it out now. I ran out of MAC Studiofix which has been my HG foundation for a while. But if I can have great luck w/the mousse foundation and only have to spend $7 for it, then I will be a VERY HAPPY GIRL!!! I need to stop spending so much money on mu anyway! Yea mousse!!
icon_biggrin.gif
Yeah, I think you'll like it... majority of people here do... and for so many different tastes, skin tones, types - its gotta be good to satisfy us all! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
it blends so nice too... I always had a hard time w/ foundations until I got this... its cheap, but makes life so much easier! I haven't used any high end foundations in a long time - and back in the day it was pretty much only Clinique or Studio Gear... but this stuff seems better than anything I've used... doesn't feel like you're wearing anything... no heavy mask feeling. But it covers nicely - and says pretty matte on my oily skin... so thats a big plus in itself!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back