L'Oreal Some Enchanted Black Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
(I don't recall seeing another thread on this!)

Has anyone gotten anything from this collection? I snagged myself both blushes, and I'm half tempted to get the e/s. THe blushes are both really nice. They're called Barely Blushing and Revealing Flush.

L'Oreal's site is a real PITA, so I don't even have pics from their site to show you... I'll see what I can find though!

I've heard about this collection, but haven't managed to see it in stores yet. I would love to see pics if you can find 'em Aquilah.
smile.gif

Just from the title alone, it sounds really good! I gotta learn more about this, it's the first time I'm hearing it. I also agree about going to L'Oreal's website... it could have been designed for better user-friendliness.

I'll take pics of my blushes... The e/s are kinda like what Milani Shimmer Stripes look like... There's one with white, greys and a black... I don't recall the other e/s palette thing, and there's mascara and/or liner too. I don't think there's any lippies though.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just from the title alone, it sounds really good! I agree. The title definately makes me curious.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif (I don't recall seeing another thread on this!)
Has anyone gotten anything from this collection? I snagged myself both blushes, and I'm half tempted to get the e/s. THe blushes are both really nice. They're called Barely Blushing and Revealing Flush.

L'Oreal's site is a real PITA, so I don't even have pics from their site to show you... I'll see what I can find though!

Hey Girl,
I see you use the term PITA too.
thumbsup2.gif

ive seen it a few times.

its like really cool gold and black shades, but honestly i wasnt that excited.

i already have shades of gold and black, but i love the color scheme (and i need to do that the next time i go out, or for my bday).

That collection sounds very interesting but as of midnight, I am on a six month no buy! =)

Latest posts

Back