L'Oreal Studio Line HOt

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone tried it yet?? i bought it but i don't know what to expect....
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by raymondsgirl has anyone tried it yet?? i bought it but i don't know what to expect....
icon_neutral.gif
The product name is "hot" ? I've used Studio Line... the gels, mousse's and sprays - which I liked them all... just not familiar with 'hot'. Is it a protectant?? Everything I've used from Studio Line was pretty decent... so hopefully you won't be disappointed !
wink.gif

the product line is called Studio Line Hot...and there is a heat protectant cream for straight hair and a spray for curly hair
smile.gif

Originally Posted by raymondsgirl the product line is called Studio Line Hot...and there is a heat protectant cream for straight hair and a spray for curly hair
smile.gif
Hmmm... now I might have to check this out!
smile.gif
Is it new?? I haven't seen them before... sounds good though - let us know how it is!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yeh had it for a quite a while now collecting dust on my shelve lol

ive used the cream a few times. as i found that it only made a difference if i use it once a month otherwise it just didnt work! ive got both the cream and the spray as my hair is curly.

i found the spray is sticky made me want to wash my hair again just after id washed it
icon_exclaim.gif
it didnt even help my curls infact just made it worse. i wouldnt realy recommend it and i deffo wont be buying either again!

too late;( well yes i agree ,that line sucks.but the reg studio line is pretty decent.My hubby uses the clean gel faithfully
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back