Loreal vive?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I remember trying this forever ago when the line first came out, but it seems like it's totally revamped/better now. Okay, I admit, I love desperate housewives and I'm a sucker for what Eva Longoria is endorsing. Haha. Have you guys tried these? It seems like there are quite a few for different needs. I was thinking either the highlight enhancing(of all kinds) or Smooth intense. My hair is thick, blonde/soon to be darker blonde, and will be about shoulder length. Thanks!

Yikes!!! That IS gross! I guess I'm just searching for the right shampoo/conditioner. Sheer Blonde is working out well for me now, but when my hair's a darker blonde I'm not sure I want to keep using it.

i think the L'oreal vive is great for dry hair , but definately not oily hair. i use the L'oreal Vive Volume shampoo and conditioner, and it worked very well, very light weight, and i can use it everyday!

i have dry ends, oily scalp, and very thin hair, so i guess it has worked fine for me
smile.gif

I used to use it and then it "stopped" working for me. It didn't do anything for my hair. Now I use John Freida and I love it.

i've been using expensive stuff lately, wella biotouch and joico kpac, but my hair gets tired of stuff. so for the last week or so i have been using the vive conditioner (the yellow one) and i like it a lot!!! my hair has been very smooth and manageable. it is highlighted, so i dont know if that makes a diff.

They're like Pantene, very heavy if you have oily hair (or sometimes even normal hair if you use too much) It's kinda filmy & waxy... so you would want to use it sparingly... but if you hair is really dry, the conditioner may help.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back