L'Oreal's Pink Panther collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to happen by a Rite Aid minutes after this display had been put out. It is a color collection that has been released in conjunction with the remake of the Pink Panther movie and features Beyonce' as the model. I hesitated to buy L'Oreal as their shadows are often not very pigmented, but I decided to give it a tumble. I was very pleasantly surprised. I bought a single, Savage Sienna, which is a great contour shade --very dark with a subtle shimmer. (Yes, it actually has that much pigment.) There is also a great fuschia single that some of you might enjoy, but I thought I'd probably look stupid in. There were also 2 quads. I bought Untamed Huntress which has a metallic beige, metallic copper, shimmery dark brown, and a deep fuschia. The fuschai in the quad and the single have a great texturized surface -- kind of like the Sephora palette I posted about in another thread.

I wore the copper and the brown from the quad today and found them to be long-lasting (over a base) and very pigmented.

These are the prettiest items I've seen from L'Oreal for a long time.

Thanks for the info. I've only bought L'Oreal e/s once (a long time ago) and the pigmentation was almost null
frown.gif
I'll check these ones out though.

Originally Posted by iloveparis Thanks for the info. I've only bought L'Oreal e/s once (a long time ago) and the pigmentation was almost null
frown.gif
I'll check these ones out though. Yep. I hear that a lot on the boards and I've had the same experience once or twice myself. I think they changed the formulas about a year ago. Savage Sienna is gorgeous and has great pigmentation as do the shades from the quad I tried. I was surprised.

Damn. No Rite-Aids out here. SOB. I haven't seen such at display at Walgreens yet. I should call up there. My SBA is always behind at putting out the displays. I would do it myself, but it's always so cluttered that I have to rearrange EVERYTHING.

Originally Posted by Trisha can you take pics Linda?
i wonder if we'll get it here!

Yes, I'll give it a shot (literally) over the weekend.

Originally Posted by Trisha can you take pics Linda?
i wonder if we'll get it here!

No luck with the pic. I took a gorgeous one, but the file size is too large.

Originally Posted by LindaA No luck with the pic. I took a gorgeous one, but the file size is too large. If you have MS Photo Editor (and the file is saved as a jpeg) you can reduce the size. Can you tell I'm anxious to see the pic!!??

Well the collection finally made it to my store and I must say I'm not all too impressed. The packaging is cute....maybe it's just b/c I can't spend any money. Maybe I'm just bitter. Or....maybe it's b/c I fell in love with Mac piggies!!!

Back