Lost - May Contain Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Okay, who else watched Lost last night? It was good but left me with so many unanswered questions. I can't wait to watch next weeks because I think it will be even better. Every episode just brings more of these questions....I swear, this show has the most creative writers.
Can't wait to find out what the numbers mean.

I was a bit disappointed in Wednesday's show only because it created so many more questions without answering any of the old ones. I felt like it was more a filler or exposition setting up larger plot issues in later shows. Regardless, I loved the episode, especially how all these things are tie back to the crash survivors (i.e. Sawyer meeting Jack's dad, Jack meeting Desmond in the stadium, the numbers on the hatch being the winning lotto numbers, etc.)

I'd also like to add I am in love with Matthew Fox. He's sexy in that rugged, manly way. :icon_love

I received some info in an email.

Check it out

What is th^at? I can't quite make it out.
confused.gif

Also:

1. Notice any similarities to the labels on the food in the pantry...and on the crazy guys clothes??? and the sharks tail...hmmmm

Okay, I must have missed the shark tail thing. Did anyone else see that? Is that what that link is a picture of perhaps? So many questions!

2. A radio station played walt's crazy comments backwards...and he told Shannon<ST1
tongue.gif
</ST1
tongue.gif
, "the button, the button is bad"

OMG! How creepy is that?!
icon_eek.gif
I wonder if that refers to the execute button in the last episode?

I love this show!

The show is just plain fabulous. This past week's episode left me on the edge of my seat, as always. I love books & movies in which there are lots of little things that fit into the story and that you have to be on the look out for. It kind of reminds me of the children's magazine Highlights when you looked at a nicely drawn picture but if you looked closely enough, you'd see an umbrella in a bush or something random & odd like that. I'd also like to add I am in love with Jack. :icon_love

Hubby's brother got him the 1st season on DVD for his birthday, so now we can catch up on missed episodes!
biggrin.gif

The only problem is that my schedule is starting to get a lot busier, with midterms and job interviews coming up, so I don't know when we'll watch it!

Originally Posted by Cryssi I really want this plot to unveil faster. Same here. After waiting all summer long for season 2, I don't know how much more of this I can take
icon_eek.gif
It is the BEST show ever though!!!

I've watched my DVDs a LOT. Oh man. I can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner!

I love love LOVE Josh Holloway(Sawyer). Oh yum. Too bad he's way too old for me. Ohhh, well. I can dream. If I ever meet him, I promised myself I'd say I was legal...just for the hell of it. I know he's married, but you never know!

Have you guys been to TheFuselage.com? I'm there a LOT. Seriously the most awesome forums ever(besides these of course)! It's put on by the Producer(JJ Abrams) and a lot of times some of the actors go there(the dudes who play Hurley, Locke, Scott, Steve, Charlie-though he's rarely there-, Shannon, Nadia-from Sayid's flashback-, etc). It's awesome. You should totally check it out if you haven't already.

I finally finished watching the first season of Lost and also downloaded the three new ones and I am so hooked! I can't wait til next week to see what happens. I am glad that they are bringing more people in. Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) is a great addition. I knew that Jin had to speak English. He always seemed like he understood them.

Originally Posted by Laura Yeah can i just ask that when people want to post about something that happened in a certain episode, can they write SPOILER in huge letter before it so people (like moi!) dont accidentally read it. Season 1 only ended here last week so i've to wait ages to see the 2nd season! I have them downloaded on my hard drive if you want them.

Originally Posted by Marisol I knew that Jin had to speak English. He always seemed like he understood them. Oh my goodness, I was so shocked when I saw the previews! I wonder why he's been hiding it?

aha im a tv junkie but only watched the first ever episode of lost...dono y i didnt continue cuz i did enjoy it...guess jus not enuf tym

Pretty sure Jin speaking english is a dream sequence/hallucination. It would make absolutely no sense for him to not have spoken english before now. Lost likes to fakeout viewers with the previews, so I wouldn't get my hopes up that he can actually speak english. His episode is after this next one(which is Hurley's)...so...I don't know.

I can't believe I haven't found this thread sooner!

Lost is another one of my favorite shows! It's a quick hour and usually leaves me yelling at the TV in the last minute. I hate being left hanging! The show has some wonderful writers because they sure do keep you wanting more!

What's up with Jin suddenly speaking English for next weeks episode? What's up with that?

So what'd everyone think of tonight's episode? Good but like the week before last, not much happened. I thought the other group of survivors who caught Michael, Jin & Sawyer were cannibals and were deciding who to eat at the end of the episode but when that guy asked about Rose, I figured they are pretty much safe. I wonder where the other survivors are? Maybe they're the evil "Others" group or maybe they formed their own. I don't know. I can't wait for next week!!! (I always say this
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by Salope So what'd everyone think of tonight's episode? Good but like the week before last, not much happened. I saw the Ellen Degeneres show today with Naveen Andrews, and I thought that there would be more this time too...alas, it was a pretty good story but not much did happen...oh well....at least, now we know why Jin was speaking English
wink.gif

I liked today's episode. I feel like the audience learned more about Hurley and how all he wants is for people to like him... just for him. I think that there was a mental battle going on inside of him with the food and whether or not to tell the others.

When they show Rose's husband. Bernard, and he is asking Michael and Sawyer about her, I got chills. I am so glad that he is alive. At least we know that Michael, Sawyer & Jin are ok... for now. Felt really sad for Sun too.

I think that the best line in the whole episode was... "You are lying to a baby." I love Charlie. He cracks me up.

FYI - for those of you who have an ipod, there are podcasts on Lost where they discuss previous episodes.

Charlie and Claire with the peanut butter was SO sweet. Love it. Good episode!

The tailsection people are NOT bad by any means, they're just like the regular group. The 7th episode is the african american guy's (so I've heard from the fuselage), so Ana Lucia, Libby, and that guy are going to become regulars. Maybe even Bernard. I'm starting to think Rose might be the female death coming up very very soon(right before the holidays, in only a few episodes!)...like she and her husband reunite...only to have her taken away. I'm personally hoping the death is Ana Lucia though. and Damon Lindelof actually publicly announced it to the press, so it's not technically a spoiler.

Ana Lucia is going to run into some issues trying to tell Jack what to do, I'll tell you that! And she and Sawyer better not get together. That's just sick. He can do so much better. Like me for instance! Or Kate will do. They love each other and they know it. *sigh*

Back