Lost - May Contain Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Blondtgr Maybe even Bernard. I'm starting to think Rose might be the female death coming up very very soon(right before the holidays, in only a few episodes!)...like she and her husband reunite...only to have her taken away. I'm personally hoping the death is Ana Lucia though. and Damon Lindelof actually publicly announced it to the press, so it's not technically a spoiler.
Ana Lucia is going to run into some issues trying to tell Jack what to do, I'll tell you that! And she and Sawyer better not get together. That's just sick. He can do so much better. Like me for instance! Or Kate will do. They love each other and they know it. *sigh*

OH NO!!!!
icon_cry.gif
That'll be too sad...
LOL on the ANA LUCIA comment
icon_lol.gif

I LOVED last nights episode (but I say this every week).

Seems to me they found another "site". When they first went into the bunker, the guy down there said there were 6 sites. The people in the back of the plane seem to have found another site and I betcha this is where the people are "getting sick". The french lady talked about people getting sick and dying. At the end of last nights episode the when Michael said I thought there were 22 of you, they said there were. How much you want to bet they got "sick" like the french woman talked about. Creepy huh?

I loved the fact that Hurly got to be the good guy and gave everyone some food. And I also cried a little bit at the end when Bernard asked about his wife. That was so sweet.

I don't know if any of you check out the Lost site at www.oceanicflight815.com or not, but if you click on the barcode at the bottom and then type in the password of theislandiswaiting (all one word) and hit enter you get a page of a script from episode 6 of this season. WARNING - I do NOT know if this is true or not (hoping it's not because it's dumb) but if it is... it does contain a spoiler.

I loved last night's episode, too.

I'm tempted to click that link but since you said it contains a spoiler I think I won't.

I love the fact that Rose has known and felt that Bernard was alive this whole time. I hope they are reunited soon and I hope that's not true that she dies. That would be too sad.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I loved last night's episode, too.
I'm tempted to click that link but since you said it contains a spoiler I think I won't.

I love the fact that Rose has known and felt that Bernard was alive this whole time. I hope they are reunited soon and I hope that's not true that she dies. That would be too sad.

I'm not sure if it's a spoiler or not. I can't imagine that they would post a page of the script online for everyone to see. I'm really HOPING it's NOT a spoiler because I think it's pretty stupid.

Oh, I wasn't saying Rose was going to die, I was saying it's speculation. One female is most definitely going to die in the next 4 or 5 episodes. I'm just thinking the easiest one(besides Ana Lucia) would be Rose. Basically because she's not in the cast photos, she's on broadway so it's hard for her to do episodes, and she would be a better death than like, Shannon or Claire or Sun. That's just my opinion though. We'll see who it is! I think whoever it is(unless Ana Lucia), it'll be really sad.

well i heard the person dies in october which scares me because their is a shannon episode coming up and a sun episode after that.. i'm really freaked because i'm pretty sure it's not shannon and sun is my favorite girl!! ... maybe rose but i think viewers really want to see her reunite with her husband

Originally Posted by redrocks I don't know if any of you check out the Lost site at www.oceanicflight815.com or not, but if you click on the barcode at the bottom and then type in the password of theislandiswaiting (all one word) and hit enter you get a page of a script from episode 6 of this season. WARNING - I do NOT know if this is true or not (hoping it's not because it's dumb) but if it is... it does contain a spoiler. Okay, curiosity got the better of me and I just read the script. What the heck!? I sure hope that was fake. Hahaha!

That would be so awful...but I can see it happening, actually. The Zombie thing= the sickness, it seems. That's what a lot of people have been theorizing. They might've just done this for the fans to get hyped up about, or it could actually be real. Doubt it, but it could always happen in the future. Though...it kind of would make sense...the fact that it's just Michael and Jin, because it said something about Sawyer possibly not being able to make it all the way to where they're going(not dying, but not being able to go for the whole journey). I would cry so hard though. SO hard.

Originally Posted by *earnie well i heard the person dies in october which scares me because their is a shannon episode coming up and a sun episode after that.. i'm really freaked because i'm pretty sure it's not shannon and sun is my favorite girl!! ... maybe rose but i think viewers really want to see her reunite with her husband Welcome to MUT!

I noticed last night when they showed the preview for the next episode they said in three weeks! Anybody know why it's going to be three weeks? How frustrating!
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by AngelaMH I noticed last night when they showed the preview for the next episode they said in three weeks! Anybody know why it's going to be three weeks? How frustrating!
icon_confused.gif
They are trying to keep us on the edge of our seats. It's working!

I was very disappointed with last night's episode (I still love the show though). Enough already with all the suspense, at least give us a few little tidbits. And that 3 week wait is going to be hell. Could it have something to do with election day coming? Maybe it's time for all those boring debates to be aired or something. Anyway no matter what, we suffer.
frown.gif

It sucks! I am so hooked to this show. I may rewatch the previous episodes to sedate my Lost obsession.

BTW, I am going to merge both of the Lost threads.

I saw that 3 week thing and got pissed. Why are they doing this to us?!?!?
tongue.gif

I thought the episode was good. I got so scared when Eko (sp?) and Jin were hiding in the bushes while the "Others" walked by. I swore Jin was going to sneeze or something and give them away.

What about Kate and that whole goodbye thing? Sun thinks it was about Sawyer but I don't believe Kate wanted into that bottle for that. I don't trust her. She's a shady one.

I loved the how Jin & Sun met flashback with Jin turning to look at the woman in the orange dress and then bumping into Sun because his back was turned. It's so true how life works in indirect, funny ways like that.

LOST is seriously like a drug. I can't wait for my next hit.
wink.gif

Hm, maybe the 3-week break will give us time to watch some of the season 1 episodes... while we have been enjoying the plot twists of season 2 we really don't know the characters that well yet!

Of course, that's assuming I won't be busy with job interviews and class projects... which I am
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Hm, maybe the 3-week break will give us time to watch some of the season 1 episodes... while we have been enjoying the plot twists of season 2 we really don't know the characters that well yet!
Of course, that's assuming I won't be busy with job interviews and class projects... which I am
biggrin.gif

You will be hooked. I rented mine from Netflix and it was like an addiction. I was waiting by the mail for the next CD's. I watched it in like a matter of two weeks.

Originally Posted by Marisol You will be hooked. I rented mine from Netflix and it was like an addiction. I was waiting by the mail for the next CD's. I watched it in like a matter of two weeks. cool... hubby got the whole first season for his birthday, his brother is addicted to the show and kept want us to watch it too!

Originally Posted by girl_geek cool... hubby got the whole first season for his birthday, his brother is addicted to the show and kept want us to watch it too! You will definitely enjoy it! It is one of those shows that make you think.

Okay, who watched it last night and what did you think?

I am sooo freaking pissed off at that Ana Lucia girl!! I feel bad for Sayid and did you see the anger on his face? She better watch out for him now!

Does anyone know what Walt was saying backwards this time? I'm gonna check around and see if I can find out. We backed it up over and over trying to decipher but to no avail.

EDIT: I found it!

http://kansaslife.net/walt/walt_reversed.mp3

Sounds like, "they're coming and they're close"

Back