Lost - May Contain Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Amandine I have a few questions:
Remember when they originally found the TNT, how come it was soooooooo easy for Eko to get it this time around?

They moved it from the French lady's boat, remember. I think that's how that guy blew himself up. And since Charlie was there when it happened, he knew where to find it.

Thanks Amandine!

Amandine said exactly what I was thinking about the TNT. I think that's exactly it.

As for Rose and Bernard... as much as I liked them, I think the shows that revolved around them were just a plot device used to show the healing powers of the island. We already knew the island had healed Locke, but I think the Rose/Bernard episode was meant to beat us over the head with the fact and make sure we understood it, because I think it's going to be important at some point. Now unfortunately, they'll probably fall back into the background for a while, since they aren't as adventurous as some of the other main characters.

HQ

I was just watching the season ! DVD. Do any of you remember in the first episode where Jack, Kate and Charlie go to the cockpit to see if they can find the transmitter. They found one of the pilots and he was alive and then "something" killed him. Then the three of them ran away... what was it that they were running away from? I don't know if I ever found out.

Marisol, they never outright explained what it was that they saw, or what killed the pilot. Typical with Lost, they show us a mystery and don't revisit it until we've mostly forgotten about it LOL

I think we are supposed to assume that it's the smoke monster, aka that thing that Eko looked at and saw all the images of his past, and the thing that we've caught a glimpse of 2 or 3 times here and there, but never have been given any real info about.

HQ

Originally Posted by HarleyQuin Marisol, they never outright explained what it was that they saw, or what killed the pilot. Typical with Lost, they show us a mystery and don't revisit it until we've mostly forgotten about it LOL
I think we are supposed to assume that it's the smoke monster, aka that thing that Eko looked at and saw all the images of his past, and the thing that we've caught a glimpse of 2 or 3 times here and there, but never have been given any real info about.

HQ

I wondered if that is what it was. That is why I love this show... so many possibilities.

Back