Lost - May Contain Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anybody else watch LOST tonight? I really didn't get into it until this summer when they started showing the whole season over again. Now I'm hooked. I'm now watching the new show about the hurricane that hits and weird things happen. And a huge plus............It's got that major hunk from Third Watch. Sorry my mind is mush right now, I can't think of the name of the show or him name.

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Did anybody else watch LOST tonight? I really didn't get into it until this summer when they started showing the whole season over again. Now I'm hooked. I'm now watching the new show about the hurricane that hits and weird things happen. And a huge plus............It's got that major hunk from Third Watch. Sorry my mind is mush right now, I can't think of the name of the show or him name. The new show is called Invasion...I was watching the first part too, but had to turn the TV off.
I love LOST!!!! OMG!!!! What the heck is that guy doing inside the hatch?!?!?

I have no idea. That is the same guy that he ran into while he was running up the stairs at the stadium. WEIRD!

Originally Posted by tylda1969 I have no idea. That is the same guy that he ran into while he was running up the stairs at the stadium. WEIRD! I know...talk about BIG COINCIDENCE!!!! Next thing u know, that girl he did the surgery on will show up there too.Can't wait to see what happened with Sawyer and the rest of them on the boat.
smile.gif

I am a big fan of Lost and the new show Invasion seems very good so far.

Perhaps a mod will move this to our entertainment section and please let's all remember that there are others in different timezones who have not seen either show yet. Let's not spoil it for them.
icon_smile.gif

I watched Lost and that new show Invasion, too. I LOVE Lost! What the heck is the deal with those numbers!?!?!? Did yall notice that they were on the bottle that that guy (Desmond, yes, the guy from the stadium) injected in his arm, were the combination to his gun locker, and written on the wall? Creepy! And, what the heck is the deal with Walt? That was strange. I can't wait to watch next week's show!

Man I wish I had checked the forum after the show!! I had NO idea people would have been talking about LOST and Invasion!

I LOVED LOST! It was perfect for a season premiere! Honestly if I were Kate, the second that I made out that there was that perfectly placed mirror in the hatch I would have been SCREAMING to be pulled up!!

Invasion was awesome too, I think I'll have to make Wednesdays my LOST and Invasion nights...

Thanks for the post!

LOST will start playing on Japan cable TV next month. I'm looking forward to watch LOST.

I have heard so many good things about it that I rented the DVD of the first season. Hopefully, I can catch up in a couple of weeks and start watching the current shows.

Originally Posted by Leony LOST will start playing on Japan cable TV next month. I'm looking forward to watch LOST. It started this week over here,it was hyped like crazy! But it was good,very creepy,I'd better not read this thread,don't wanna read any spoilers
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia please let's all remember that there are others in different timezones who have not seen either show yet. Let's not spoil it for them.
icon_smile.gif
Yeah can i just ask that when people want to post about something that happened in a certain episode, can they write SPOILER in huge letter before it so people (like moi!) dont accidentally read it. Season 1 only ended here last week so i've to wait ages to see the 2nd season!

Originally Posted by Laura Yeah can i just ask that when people want to post about something that happened in a certain episode, can they write SPOILER in huge letter before it so people (like moi!) dont accidentally read it. Season 1 only ended here last week so i've to wait ages to see the 2nd season! Oops, i'm so sorry! I wasn't even thinking. I will either keep my big mouth shut next time or write SPOILER before putting in my 2 cents. Sorry again.
icon_redface.gif

Dont worry about it girlie! I suppose i should really just NOT look in this thread unless i wanna know what happens.. I know others would like to chat about it
biggrin.gif

I never started watching Lost until they started showing the reruns either and now I'm so hooked! Love it!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

I randomly watched LOST one night in like April and have been addicted ever since. ABC did such a great thing by replaying the season over the summer because it allowed me to catch up.

As for the season premier, it was great but left me with so many questions! I figured that the hatch had to be some kind of government something or other and I can't believe it was Desmond down there. As soon as Jack said you, I knew it even though the resemblance wasn't too great. The numbers thing is freaky and I can't wait until that gets explained some more. Shannon seeing Walt like that was freaky. He looked so weird and traumatized. I wonder what happened to the rest of the raft crew though? I can hardly wait for next week's episode.

I love Lost. I didn't even remember that about the numbers. Also, what was with the quarantine sign? So many questions.

Okay, who else watched Lost last night? It was good but left me with so many unanswered questions. I can't wait to watch next weeks because I think it will be even better.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng I dont watch lost. What are you doing then ? Come on you have to see this, is like the best TV program ever. Of course is up to you

We haven't seen any episodes from the first season, but last night we watched the first two episodes of the second season because hubby's brother kept raving about the show. Very interesting! We may have to rent the first season, but we knew enough just from people talking to follow last night's episodes, I think!

That Invasion show also sounds very interesting, but it came on at 10:00 last night and I wanted to go to bed at 10:00 because I have early classes on Thursday! But I am always on the lookout for an intriguing show with supernatural elements to replace my X-Files addiction! Of course nothing could replace David Duchovny's Mulder character in my heart, lol
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back