Love Denials: Hayden-Milo Rumors Nixed, Helena Scoffs at Heath Stories

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hayden_panettiere.jpg
helena_christensen.jpg

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt – it was also the across-the-board response PEOPLE received Tuesday night regarding romance rumors between two recent are-they-or-aren't-they pairs: Milo & Hayden, and Heath & Helena.

First, a costar of Heroes' Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia shot down recent rumblings (as well as a YouTube video that was closely analyzed by fans) that the 18-year-old actress and her 30-year-old costar were getting closer.

"The rumor is not true," costar James Kyson Lee, who plays Ando, told PEOPLE at Tuesday's Lift Up America Meet Me in Miami premiere in Hollywood. "Let's just end it there."

He added about the romance talk: "I think we were just surprised because they're 12 years apart – for people to even conceive that. I know there have been a lot of jokes, Hayden turning 18 and whatnot. At some point, you just have to let it go, and respect their privacy."

Also on rumor control Tuesday night was Helena Christensen, who scoffed at reports that she recently hooked up with newly single Heath Ledger.

"It is so annoying," the model, 38, told PEOPLE at the premiere of Control in New York. "I can't even tell you. The funny thing is that they write, 'just out of a relationship with Josh [Hartnett] and now with Heath [Ledger].' Josh is one of my dearest friends. ... And in several different tabloids they wrote that we were biting each other's faces off or something like that."

I wouldnt be surprised if they were dating. Denial is such a PR move - but Milo is known for dating girls who are significantly younger than he is.

On Seacrest, they were talking about how Heath would hit on girls... he would like send someone to walk up to a girl and they give that girl his address and say "heath would like you to come over" or something like that (i forget the phrase used since I heard it two days ago or something)

But yeah... funny stuff. If they are, good for them, if they arent, good for them too.

Back