Love/Hate Reality T.V Show

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which reality T.V Show do you Love and/or Hate and why ?

Love: ER

Why: I'm a Doctor's fan

Hated:The Apprendice

Why: Donald Trump started to look like a joke

How about you ?

I really wouldn't consider ER "reality tv"...that would be considering like all dramas reality tv and if that were the case...I really couldn't pick.

Love: Big Brother, Survivor, The Apprentice, Laguna Beach, Beauty and the Geek, Average Joe

Hate: That one show..Marry my dad or whatever? Weird...and there was one a while ago about couples that didn't know each other getting Married, the viewers voted(on Fox), and then there was another one on Fox that had WAY too much drama, and they all played in pairs, but I don't remember the name.

I Love:

Survivor, Big Brother and Rock Star:INXS

They are fun to watch and I enjoy trying to figure out what someone is going to do next. Rock Star is something new and I enjoy the INXS songs.

I hate:

Those MTV shows (Road rules, etc), The Bachelor, The Apprentice, etc.

Those people just are so rude and shallow. I can't stand to watch it. I end up getting annoyed every 5 seconds.

ooH! we are HUGE reality TV junkies here

1. Survivor
  2. Big Brother
  3. The Batchelor
  4. The Batchelorette
  5. Amazing Race
  6. The Aprenctice
  7. Joe Millionaire was funny

Don't watch the lame MTV ones tho...

Ugh, I don't like any reality TV! We used to watch some back before we had cable, and I thought they were all silly, the people were just acting stupid/sexy/smart/annoying whatever just for the camera.... it drove me nuts! (Or at least I hope they weren't normally that obnoxious off-camera!) I would much rather watch a drama with good acting or an intriguing plot, or a funny sitcom, or something... I live in reality every day; I watch TV to escape!
wink.gif

Quote:
Those people just are so rude and shallow. I can't stand to watch it. I end up getting annoyed every 5 seconds. I agree, except I thought that of all the shows I watched! Especially those MTV shows, I've seen some shows where guys or girls somehow compete for a date and it just disgusts me
mad.gif
Of course I was never into the party/bar dating scene either...
The closest thing I get to reality TV is TLC, shows like Trading Spaces or What Not To Wear
smile.gif
But those aren't quite the same as survivor, they're not game shows where everyone's competing for a prize, and the people normally don't act so crazy!

FAVES

The Apprentice (UK Version)

Celebrity Love Island

Big Brother (UK Version)

HATE

Joe Millionaire

Love-

Big Brother

Survivor

Real World (older ones)

The Apprentice

Hate-

Any one show were they are looking for love... that is just so cheesy, IMO.

LOVE: Girls Next Door, Super Nanny, Celebrity Fit Club, Trading Spouses

They are funny shows to watch, very entertaining...

Hate: Dating, Romance, or any other wedding shows...actually anything else where they compete for something

Doesn't really seem real

Love: girls next door

coz they are just beautiful girls but you get to see how they live in the mansion as well (i still can't figure out if he sleeps with all of them
icon_lol.gif
)

hate: any plastic surgery shows (although i watch them once in a while)

coz of the moral values.

faves:

making the band 3

being bobby brown

the girls next door

so you think you can dance

hate:

the apprentice/martha stewart one too

survivor

big brother

I loved that Paradise Hotel show!!!

Had to see every episode!!

That is the only realityshow I have seen every episode of.

Didn`t like the show where people had to loose weight.Can`t remember the name(in english) of the show.

The one who had lost the most in the end got a lot of money!

Boring stuff to me!!!

LOVE...

(hey, I like the cheesy MTV ones! lol)

Real World

Laguna Beach

HATE...

Most of the rest of them! I agree with Marisol, the ones where people are looking for love are superlame

The Apprentice

Survivor

Gastineau Girls (on E!, has anyone else seen this? I just want to punch that brittany girl in the face )

hmm, I really don't watch a lot of TV except my couple favorite shows. I keep it on a lot for background noise tho
biggrin.gif

I have a confession to make: I don't watch reality TV shows.
icon_eek.gif
Seriously, Reality TV is 'bad TV' in concentrate form. Well, except The Gong Show, but how can Hollywood top perfection!

most of the time i watch the first season and then i never watch the second. I like those real world/road rules challenges and americas next top model.

Latest posts

Back