Love It or Hate It? Katie Holmes's Bangs and Bob

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it in the first pic, but I don't like the lipstick choice, and she looks old in the 2nd pic.

She looks like a sophisticated mum-like. Its cute and adorable....and i'm sure it's easier to look after than her long hair. It's different look...and i really would like to have seen something more classic than modern on her personally. She's got a great figure and adorable face..i would've liked to seen something classic...like a up-do or a something sleek perhaps?

katieh.jpg

I love it!! I'm a big bob fan... and hers I almost an inverted bob.. Ish.. Lol. At least in that photo.. Kind a starts out inverted at the back but then flattebs out.. Too bad He's still in her photos!! Hahaha. Wonder how a bob would look on Tom?
biggrin.gif

I do like it, but she's in danger of looking like a character out of 'chicago - the musical' if she's not careful
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do like it, but she's in danger of looking like a character out of 'chicago - the musical' if she's not careful
smile.gif
Lol I agree. This also vaguely reminds me of a helmet. Well it ain't too bad. The make up is smoking hot. I am envious that she pulls it off but can't decide if I like it or not.

I'm in the minority. I don't like it on her at all but I think it's the bangs. The cut itself is beautiful and the color is also pretty.

Latest posts

Back