Love It or Hate It? Katie Holmes's Bangs and Bob

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I don't like the bangs. I think it might be a bit too harsh for her and makes her look older. Although she still looks quite beautiful.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do like it, but she's in danger of looking like a character out of 'chicago - the musical' if she's not careful
Very true. Also, it does look like a helmet. I can't seem to decide if I like it or not. I'm running more towards Not than like though. To me it looks as if there is something very fake looking about it - it shouts "wig" to me. Though I don't think that it is.

Reaction score
I don't mind it actually, the side view is hawt.

Hot mama!

Reaction score
more importantly, what is that hideous gold thing around her shoulders?

Reaction score
I think she's pretty but I don't too much care for the style on her, it looks like a hat.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by enyadoresme /img/forum/go_quote.gif how adorablethey are both too cute

and btw i love the cut on her to me it looks different from posh's mainly because the length of it is so even

I agree. Just because it's a short cut doesn't mean it's Posh-like. The bangs change the look entirely.

Reaction score
If they were alittle more wispy I would really like them.

Reaction score
I think Posh helped her out so much in the style department. She looks AMAZING, so gorgeous! I wish Posh was my friend so she could make me over!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol I agree. This also vaguely reminds me of a helmet. Yeah, I thought it looked like a wig myself.
A cute wig, but somehow just not actually part of her head!

Reaction score
I actually like it. It suits her, her make up looks great too

Reaction score
i think she looks adorable i would cut mines like that if i can pull it off =)

Latest posts