Love my new MAkeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to you guys....I have bought a bunch of new makeup and brushes and I have never been so smitten over my new makeup purchases!!!! :icon_love

I bought:

Stilla smudge pot in black

Stila #4 brush

Mac Fluidline in Dip Down

Mac Angle Brush

Mac Powerpoint in engraved and the dark brown one.

Paula Dorf Smudge Brush

Mac Embark shadow

Mac Naked Lunch

Mac Shroom

Mac Mulch

Mac Jest

Mac C-Thru Lip-Glass

Mac Flutterby lipstick

I AM SO EXCITED I FOUND THIS WEBSITE AND YOU GUYS....YOU ALL HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH!!! I think my "looks" are really begining to come together!! THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE AND TIPS!!!!!! :icon_love

Glad to be of help! Enjoy all your new goodies & review them if you can in the review center!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by DallasGirl Thanks to you guys....I have bought a bunch of new makeup and brushes and I have never been so smitten over my new makeup purchases!!!! :icon_love
I bought:

Stila #4 brush

Mac Angle Brush

Paula Dorf Smudge Brush

Mac Embark shadow

Mac Naked Lunch

Mac Shroom

Mac Mulch

Mac Jest

Mac C-Thru Lip-Glass

Mac Flutterby lipstick

I AM SO EXCITED I FOUND THIS WEBSITE AND YOU GUYS....YOU ALL HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH!!! I think my "looks" are really begining to come together!! THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE AND TIPS!!!!!! :icon_love

Nice haul ,Dallasgirl! Isnt it great when you find others just as exicited as you are about makeup!

nice haul chica!!! love all the stuff you got!

from your avatar pic, it doesn't look like you need much help with your look. you look pretty already!

I second what Liz said.........and I am also from Dallas Dallasgirl. I am gonna check out some of your new products myself!

i'm glad you like everything
smile.gif

But i know the feeling i love opening my mac palettes to look at my shadows

wow that´s what I call a huge haul. Enjoy!! Mulch is one of my faves.

you look soo pretty on your avatar pic, are you ever gonna do a FOTD for us? hope so! girl I would kill for your smile...
biggrin.gif

You got a lot of wonderful items. Have fun with them. Your very pretty. The make up is only going to enhance what you already have.

smile.gif

Thanks for all the REALLY SWEET compliments!!!

But what in the world is an FOTD?!

Oh and yes I am broke now!! Looks like I'll be eating a lot of turkey sandwiches for lunch and dinner
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan You got a lot of wonderful items. Have fun with them. Your very pretty. The make up is only going to enhance what you already have.
smile.gif

FOTD = face of the day. i asked that question when i first came on here also. lol. there's a sub-forum for FOTD's in the makeup forum thing

Very nice haul!!! Cant wait to see your FOTD!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by DallasGirl Thanks to you guys....I have bought a bunch of new makeup and brushes and I have never been so smitten over my new makeup purchases!!!! :icon_love
I bought:

Stila #4 brush

Mac Angle Brush

Paula Dorf Smudge Brush

Mac Embark shadow

Mac Naked Lunch

Mac Shroom

Mac Mulch

Mac Jest

Mac C-Thru Lip-Glass

Mac Flutterby lipstick

Hey Kerri, where abouts in Dallas do u live?! I live in the Uptown/downtown area with my boyfriend. Good to meet u!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by kerri I second what Liz said.........and I am also from Dallas Dallasgirl. I am gonna check out some of your new products myself!

Amazing haul! There's nothing quite like the afterglow of a major shopping spree, huh? Everything sounds great, enjoy it!

Hey, I am watching "Sheer Dallas" on TLC right now!!! LOL!
icon_biggrin.gif

Dallasgirl I was born and raised in Dallas and actually my last residence was on Belmont St. in Lakewood.....I have a house out towards Rowlett now....but my family is in Dallas still. Very nice to meet you too. You give makeup very good pallette!!

Congrats on your huge haul!! You got it all, you should be set to go! Enjoy !!

I bought:

Stila #4 brush

Mac Angle Brush

Paula Dorf Smudge Brush

Mac Embark shadow

Mac Naked Lunch

Mac Shroom

Mac Mulch

Mac Jest

Mac C-Thru Lip-Glass

Mac Flutterby lipstick

Latest posts

Back