Love With Food - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by freyabecca /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why don't they sell the apple chips?

My husband really liked the fig bars too. I might buy them. I like that they are whole wheat.

The fig bars were delicious! I might buy them.

I just had the fig bars and love them too!! I'm in shock haha.  I really want to buy the Vanilla ones that I tried though and they only offer the apple ones on the offers page...and naturesbakery.com is having some renovations done to the site :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just had the fig bars and love them too!! I'm in shock haha.  I really want to buy the Vanilla ones that I tried though and they only offer the apple ones on the offers page...and naturesbakery.com is having some renovations done to the site :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had the apple cinnamon one and it was really good. Tasted like a fig newton lol.

Oh, Im not saying that it's not a good box. Just that in my mind, it's not really the same thing as LWF.  It's probably better for some.  But for me personally, I can't spend $20 on a box and of the two boxes one of my friends has gotten, the foods have been things I am not interested in and the other stuff is just okay.  Like she got some natural plastic silverware and vegan "cheese" - which are great if you are vegan or eat with plastic silverwear, but just don't have value to me, personally.  The boxes do have a lot in them, but I just don't think I'm the target audience for them. But I'm glad you love it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'd probably try it if I had a discount or free shipping.

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In Conscious Box, most of the products I have received are natural and gourmet. Actually, I've received more food products in each Conscious Box than I received in this box. Add in the extra items, and even with the shipping it's still more cost-effective. The other nice thing about Conscious Box is that most of the samples are actually full-size instead of one-bite samples, like many of these were. :

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Conscious Box isn't just a food box though, and it's natural, NOT gourmet, and with shipping it's nearly 20 bucks.  Not really comparable, they're entirely different beasts.

Well, you should be happy to know that my quest for more natural products and my friend's awesome February box has inspired me to try it for a month, even though I still think it's too expensive for me to stick with very long, lol. Hopefully I like it!

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was looking forward to this and it isn't bad, but they need to have an option to specify a vegetarian option if they're going to run a food-only service.

For those of you guys who liked this one, Conscious Box is a TON better.

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They posted something on fb about the April box having caramel and chocolate dipped pretzels OMG

I know! I saw that. *droooool*

oh my glob...WHAT?! Is it too late to sign up?!

They posted something on fb about the April box having caramel and chocolate dipped pretzels OMG

I just saw that can't wait glad I signed up for my free box to come in April, can't wait.

noooo! It says they're all sold out. Curses!!

Ladygrey...I'm not sure! It's worth a shot? Hurry and sign up, With the code!

Has anyone received their April box yet? I canceled my subscription but I'm curious to see what others are getting! I really liked the samples even though they were small, they were better than blissmo's. It's just a little pricey for me right now with the other boxes I have (Blissmo, Sample Society, BB, Julep)

Haven't received my April box yet, but I didn't receive last month's until the 7th, so hopefully it's coming soon! 

I too like LWF samples better than Blissmo's--I canceled Blissmo because I was pretty disappointed with the price/sample selection ratio.  I'm excited to get Conscious Box this month to see how that compares to both.

Quote:

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone received their April box yet? I canceled my subscription but I'm curious to see what others are getting! I really liked the samples even though they were small, they were better than blissmo's. It's just a little pricey for me right now with the other boxes I have (Blissmo, Sample Society, BB, Julep)

Do they send out confirmations or anything? My account used to say my next shipment would be the first week of April, now it says first week of May, and May is also my first billing date (I used the code). I'm assuming they sent one out but it's weird not knowing.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they send out confirmations or anything? My account used to say my next shipment would be the first week of April, now it says first week of May, and May is also my first billing date (I used the code). I'm assuming they sent one out but it's weird not knowing.

I never got one last month. 

Got my Love With Food box today!  This one was much better than the last. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'll be posting pics of what I got in my blog in a few minutes, if anyone wants to look.  DOn't want to post here in case anyone doesn't want to be spoiled.

Back